Medical Mysteries with Karol Omer

Scarletfox

9 minutes ago, The_Truthwatcher said:

"I HAVE SENT YOU A POTION OF RESURRECTION AND A CHARM OF CALM. POUR THE RESURRECTION POTION OVER HER GRAVE. IF SHE IS STILL ANGRY AFTER BEING REVIVED, THROW THE CHARM OF CALM TOWARDS HER"

"Yes, sir. We will try this now."

*studio assistant* "Aight, here we go."

sppppphhhhhhhhhhh (liquid pouring on dirt)

Grawara, GRAWARAEAAAAAAA!!!! GRAAAW- ble-eh-hee-heh!

*studio assistant* "A llama???" 

BLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!

*studio assistant* "EEP! Still dangerous!!! Here, take that!!"

fump (sound of charm hitting a llama, I can't think of a better word)

BEHEHEHEHEHE! Blehehehehe. ble-hehehe......

"Congratulations! You're plan worked! Unfortunately, I believe you may have left some extract of llama in that resurrection potion. Our next patient is a woman who has been turned into a llama. Do we have any callers?"

Edited by Scarletfox

On 9/11/2020 at 7:31 PM, Bearer of all agonies said:

“Uh. . . This is. . . Um. . . I’m Bob. I think? I don’t know. You can call me. . . Uh. . . Bob smith Jeff. Or just bob. Yeah, that. Just bob.”

<_<.

Really? 

I will not type that out every. single. time.

"Welcome to the show, Mr. Uh. . . This is. . . Um. . . I’m Bob. I think? I don’t know. You can call me. . . Uh. . . Bob smith Jeff. Or just bob. Yeah, that. Just bob! What solution do you propose?"

*beep beep beep beep*

"What a shame! It looks like Mr. Uh. . . This is. . . Um. . . I’m Bob. I think? I don’t know. You can call me. . . Uh. . . Bob smith Jeff. Or just bob. Yeah, that. Just bob just got mysteriously disconnected! Ah snap. Do we have any other callers?"

3 minutes ago, Enter a username said:

It is critical that you replace the batteries in your Wii remote. After that, use Regrowth on her.

"You're going to have to be a bit more specific."

I'm afraid I have not gotten the reference quite yet. Sorry to be a wet blanket...

1 hour ago, Scarletfox said:

"Welcome to the show, yes you may! What solution do you propose to help the woman who was turned into a llama?

"I-that's not my...never mind. Obviously, you'll need to convince her that she was initially an emperor named Kuzco, then send her to the house of a villager whom she is convinced that she told that she would get rid of his village, then send them on an adventure involving crocodiles, squirrels, waterfalls, restaurants, and wrong levers!"

7 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

"I-that's not my...never mind. Obviously, you'll need to convince her that she was initially an emperor named Kuzco, then send her to the house of a villager whom she is convinced that she told that she would get rid of his village, then send them on an adventure involving crocodiles, squirrels, waterfalls, restaurants, and wrong levers!"

"But why would they even have that lever?"

(Gonna godmod Fox for a second...)

"Get out! You're just an intern!"