Medical Mysteries with Karol Omer

Scarletfox

On 11/8/2020 at 7:28 AM, Ookla the Channelknight said:

"My name is Paolo Raspitia von Uquern Zollus Tridecteria the Third."

"As Karol has taken a very long time answering you, I'll take over. Anyway, what solution to you propose, My name is Paolo Raspitia von Uquern Zollus Tridecteria the Third?"

"Okay, Paolo Raspitia von Uquern Zollus Tridecteria the Third, We'll try that.

You could be a stick!"

I am a pool of blood.

"But you could be a stick!"

Approximately one hour, fifty nine minutes, and twenty eight seconds later:

I will become a stick.

"The patient/pool of blood has become a stick. Unfortunately, they are now a stick and have not become a healed patient. Any callers?"

• 4 weeks later...

Lets try that. Unfortunately, we're out of stormlight, but I have some matches here.

*match striking sound affect*

Well, I guess we don't have a Stick for a patient anymore.

Our next patient is a Sanderfan who just finished reading RoW and is now suffering from withdrawal.  (unless someone wants to figure out how to get the last patient back)

15 minutes ago, Kings_way said:

Alright, Some random person with too many questions, what solution do you propose?

"You should put them in a cadmium bubble. They'll still be in Sanderson withdrawal, but not for quite as long. What do you think a fabrial with an atium cage would do?"

• 4 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"Sorry, our call seems to have gone silent. Can I take your call, Some random person with too many questions.?"

"Sure. I'll just reiterate my solution: a cadmium bubble to shorten their wait as much as possible. Do you think Adonalsium had a godmetal and if so, do you think it would be the same as the godmetal of all Shards combined, assuming the Vessel survived?"

Edited by Enter a username

14 hours ago, Enter a username said:

"Sure. I'll just reiterate my solution: a cadmium bubble to shorten their wait as much as possible. Do you think Adonalsium had a godmetal and if so, do you think it would be the same as the godmetal of all Shards combined, assuming the Vessel survived?"

"Right, right. One moment while I try that, then I'll answer your question."

*distanced*

"Hey, will someone go get a cadmium Misting? And someone else go get a lot of cadmium?"

*doors slam* *cars drive off*

*cars drive up, stop* *door opens*

"Here ya go."

"Okay, let's try it." *pause* "Well, it appears to be working."

*louder again*

"Looks like it worked. We'll get back to you in a couple of months once we're ready to be done. Now, in response to your question, here's our theorist to chat with you."

"Hi, I'm the theorist, what's your question again?"

On 2/6/2021 at 11:22 AM, Condensation said:

"Hi, I'm the theorist, what's your question again?"

"Two questions, actually. Those two relating to the function of an atium cage on a fabrial and the existence of Adonalsium's godmetal and if it's the same as the godmetal of the Shard that's all 16 Shards combined into one."