Quick Fix 47: Multi-Man Melee

Sart

Ron, what's happening on the field?

It looks like Jes is going after Arturo right now.

Well, that's no surprise. Jes has been doing really well for himself.

And he shows his skill here. Arturo Hitano has been eliminated.

Wait, but what's this? Jes has left himself exposed.

The rest of the competitors are sensing blood. They're using this opportunity to go in for the kill.

And with that, the front runner is eliminated.

My goodness. There's only one round left, but now it's anybody's game.

JesterLavorre has been eliminated.
Ventyl has been eliminated.

This round, and the game itself, will end on Monday September 21st, at 8:00 PM CST.

Player List:

Hide contents
  1. No Name Given: @Lord_Silberfarben
  2. Joshua: Matrim's Dice
  3. Chakrami: Gears
  4. Vicki: @Vapor
  5. Elan Haynes: Elkanah
  6. Straw: Straw
  7. Alex: Illwei
  8. Shard: Experience
  9. Character TBD: TJ Shade
  10. Jes: JesterLavorre
  11. Gwen: Butt ad Venture
  12. Faleast: Ashbringer
  13. Locke Tekiel: Orlok Tsubodai
  14. Reading: Shard of Reading
  15. Mint: @Frozen Mint
  16. Oreo Wickerstump: @Kings_way
  17. Arturo Hitano: Ventyl

My goodness. We're getting down to the wire. Which of our four competitors will come out on top?

Oreo Wickerstump has survived via obscurity, but it's not going to last. Mint delivers a powerful blow, knocking them out of the competition.

Mint has been doing well for themselves, but Silberfarben sees the opening. He's eliminated Mint!

It's down to two players. Who will it be?

It's Vicki! She capitalizes on Oreo's work against Silberfarben, and delivers the final blow.

Amazing stuff. Well done to Vicki, and to all of our amazing competitors.

Lord Silberfarben has been eliminated.
Frozen Mint has been eliminated.
Kings_way has been eliminated.

Congratulations to Vapor, the winner of this game.

Player List:

Hide contents
  1. No Name Given: Lord Silberfarben
  2. Joshua: Matrim's Dice
  3. Chakrami: Gears
  4. Vicki: @Vapor
  5. Elan Haynes: Elkanah
  6. Straw: Straw
  7. Alex: Illwei
  8. Shard: Experience
  9. Character TBD: TJ Shade
  10. Jes: JesterLavorre
  11. Gwen: Butt ad Venture
  12. Faleast: Ashbringer
  13. Locke Tekiel: Orlok Tsubodai
  14. Reading: Shard of Reading
  15. Mint: Frozen Mint
  16. Oreo Wickerstump: Kings_way
  17. Arturo Hitano: Ventyl

Dead Doc
Master Spreadsheet

Congrats @Vapor!

I had a huge alliance with TJ, Ash, Gears, and Elk. We had a great idea to all be Matson (with TJ as Osborn) and just roleblock everybody. But I was promptly murdered by Gears, and apparently TJ had a different alliance, so... it seemed like a good idea when I made the initial PM but maybe striking out on my own as a Taylor would've been better :P 

Things I regret: Not choosing Taylor, accepting the alliance, not making more alliances, not protecting myself every round.

Things I don't regret: Killing people. 

Conclusion: I should have joined the alliance with Taylor, pretended to go along with it, and continued to just murder people. I never actually roleblocked anyone. I was a fool. 

gg Vapor!

Matrim, that...er...doesn't sound...reasonable...everyone picking Matson...I would think that you'd want one of each in a large alliance. of course there's the whole trusting thing, but eh.

In a perfect world I would have been the osborn for like maybe 5 tiny alliances and kept myself alive by feeding them all info from the others, but eh. 

Surprised that no one picked Ballantain, but I did have a feeling that not everyone would be picking Taylor this time around, especially with the new defenses.

Edited by Illwei

1 hour ago, Illwei said:

Matrim, that...er...doesn't sound...reasonable...everyone picking Matson...I would think that you'd want one of each in a large alliance. of course there's the whole trusting thing, but eh.

It was Ash's idea :ph34r: 

If we all had actually gone along with it instead of just pretending to, it had the potential of blocking 10 people at once for a round. The five of us blocking ten different people over the course of two rounds would create an overlap with 10 active roleblocks. It sounded cool but no one really did it :P.

good game vapor!

can you believe i almost killed you?

i picked the taylor defense, but lost my second life on the second day. i mostly protected myself, i once attacked vapor, but they blocked it. then i killed jester, then mint. i had 0 eliminations on the 8th round

i dont know how i managed to get to the end. good game vapor! i cant believe how close i got.

Yup. The Matson swarm was my idea.

Apparently I was the only one to actually do what I said I was going to do... I had a lot more faith in the alliance than I should.

Although I had a good laugh from TJ and Gears still planning together to roleblock and kill Ad Venture when they were really just both stabbing each other in the back...

Also, I’m the one who got Shard of Reading killed D1... heh. Although I did a whole lot of nothing the rest of the game.

Congrats to Vapor!

9 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

Apparently I was the only one to actually do what I said I was going to do... I had a lot more faith in the alliance than I should.

I was also 100% honest with all of you, so at least I wasn't the only one. Maybe I should've just teamed up with you. :P 

Edited by Matrim's Dice

53 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

I was also 100% honest with all of you, so at least I wasn't the only one. Maybe I should've just teamed up with you. :P 

I would have been honest with you! I was honest with my alliance. You should have teamed up with me ;-;

I kinda assumed no one would want to team with me after my shenanigans in the last game...

Yay! I was kinda rooting for Vapor and Mint (my alliances after my main alliances died off), so I'm glad Vapor won. Team - G, let me reiterate by telling I did not betray your info to anyone, I just let them know if they were in trouble xD Good game everyone!

9 hours ago, Ashbringer said:

Also, I’m the one who got Shard of Reading killed D1... heh. Although I did a whole lot of nothing the rest of the game.

Can I ask why?

Also @Vapor, good game!

I will admit that there was a time when I was going to kill @JesterLavorre when I found out you were going to be a taylor.

12 hours ago, Lord_Silberfarben said:

good game vapor!

can you believe i almost killed you?

i picked the taylor defense, but lost my second life on the second day. i mostly protected myself, i once attacked vapor, but they blocked it. then i killed jester, then mint. i had 0 eliminations on the 8th round

i dont know how i managed to get to the end. good game vapor! i cant believe how close i got.

I'm surprised I wasn't. Innocence and good alliances really do work.

Spoiler

I'm not too ashamed to admit that a lot of that innocence was real.

11 hours ago, Illwei said:

I would have been honest with you! I was honest with my alliance. You should have teamed up with me ;-;

I kinda assumed no one would want to team with me after my shenanigans in the last game...

You weren't honest with our alliance, so I wasn't either.