Quick Fix 47: Multi-Man Melee

Sart

I mean when I said Friendship advertisement, I was honestly thinking something more along the lines of :

Hey guys, I'm going to pick Osborne defense, so if you want to be able to communicate with people without having to resort to codes in Thread then HMU

But I mean that works too :P.

Also, I disagree, but also I'm not taking that bet lol

Edited by Illwei

Analysis of defenses:

Ballintain: No defending, guaranteed kill on anyone with one layer of protection (Taylor, Forbiddance). This is highly likely to get you killed, but it allows you to kill more effectively. If you are lucky enough to stay alive for long enough, this will ensure the victory.

Matson: 2-cycle roleblock. Good for small-scale scenarios. Use on a person, kill them next round. 

Taylor: Extra life. If you spam Forbiddance, you are practically immortal. 

Sumison: Knowledge with no penalty. Helpful, though in a 1v1 scenario with a Taylor, you will never win. This does help you eliminate the Ballintains.

Osborn: PMs. Probably useless. There is no benefit to plotting in a free-for-all. 

Analysis of lines:

Forbiddance: Defense from one kill. Useful in conjunction with Taylor.

Vigor: Kill. Useful in conjunction with Ballintain or Matson (after a roleblock)

Making: Useful in conjunction with Taylor (because you won't die when you don't defend yourself) Roleblock in the future. Easy way to kill someone in 2 cycles. 

Discussion is a moot point. Strategies fall apart if known. Alliances are inherently unstable. Trust no one, for no one will never betray you. 

Just now, Experience said:

Why not? If you think it won't happen, why not bet something? How about your favorite hat? Or maybe if you're actually not so sure about it, what about your left sock?

I want to bet, but I-  I didn't bring anything of value with me to this competition. 
But I think it'll be over in 6 turns

1 minute ago, Vapor said:

I'll bet you 6 purple pennies shaped like penguins.

Done! 

Now, I'll bet the feather on my hat that at least 6 people will die in the first round.

1 minute ago, Illwei said:

I want to bet, but I-  I didn't bring anything of value with me to this competition. 
But I think it'll be over in 6 turns

Ah, yes. Sounds like a... actually, I'll give you a new bet. I bet my hat that you'll be dead by then. :) 

4 minutes ago, Experience said:

I wasn't saying I would do it. I believe I will also be dead by then, unless I win of course. I bet that the game would be over in four!

"you weren't saying you would do it, but I think we all know how things work around here." Alex narrows her eyes and looks Shard over. "your shoes are untied."

Edited by Illwei