Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

Just now, Negative_Null said:

Go for it. In general if I'm not on feel free to godmod the grunts

Got it. Are we wanting the Talon to win or us?

The soldiers ducked away from Cadenza's blows, she swiped again. This time, she swept a leg underneath as well. It tripped all but one, who was smart enough to step back away. 

1 hour ago, Negative_Null said:

Jay shoves the last few soldiers off the boat. "Can it go any faster?"

Lloyd catches one of these soldiers before they can fall, he notices from their uniform that they were second in command at this base, he takes the soldier's weapon and throws it off the ship. "We need this one for questioning."

Torao wandered aimlessly and uselessly, clenching and unclenching their fists. I should be doing something. Their voices had been a lot less talkative lately, which they appreciated at times, but...right now, they felt lonely without the constant noise in their head.

1 minute ago, DramaQueen said:

Torao wandered aimlessly and uselessly, clenching and unclenching their fists. I should be doing something. Their voices had been a lot less talkative lately, which they appreciated at times, but...right now, they felt lonely without the constant noise in their head.

"Oh hey, Torao! What are you up to?"

Just now, DramaQueen said:

"Absolutely nothing," they grumbled, then perked up. "Is there anything I can do?"

"You can come up here!" Janice shouted. "And try to figure out how the splurg this boat works. Excuse my language!"

Yep... Janice's strongest word is a random jumble of letters. I have made this child way too innocent...

On 23/10/2020 at 5:06 PM, Channelknight Fadran said:

"You can come up here!" Janice shouted. "And try to figure out how the splurg this boat works. Excuse my language!"

Lloyd looks at Janice shocked that she knew that word, I must have underestimated her.