Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

"I think it's closer to 70%, but I've only ever taken water from the air."

“Well that would’ve been harder than a human body, it’s like unfreezing something, or what if you instead froze them, that would be entertaining.”

Just now, Negative_Null said:

Also yeah that's all possible... if Cadenza had trained doing that kind of thing. It'd be really hard for her to do it now

Apparently Cadenza needs to do some work once she gets out of here. Sorry--if she gets out of here. :)

Cadenza smiled. "I don't know if you could kill him! He's really really dangerous."

Ebony looks over his shoulder at them and smiles. "So am I. And don't worry, I read the report on his powers. I'm way ahead of him." he taps a strange device that looks like a hearing aid.

The soldiers marching them down the hallway prod Lloyd with their rifles a bit more

Just now, Negative_Null said:

Ebony looks over his shoulder at them and smiles. "So am I. And don't worry, I read the report on his powers. I'm way ahead of him." he taps a strange device that looks like a hearing aid.

The soldiers marching them down the hallway prod Lloyd with their rifles a bit more

"What's that?"

Cadenza smiled. "I don't know if you could kill him! He's really really dangerous."

“It’s true, I’ll just heal instantly and then turn you all to dust.” Lloyd makes everyone of his words send more fear into the soldiers. “Of course you think you would know my power though, I did work for you before I was given the new powers.” Lloyd covers his mouth as if he had just betrayed a very important secret. “(Insert curse).”

"What's that?"

"Insurance. A way to counteract mental based Aspects.

Just now, A Windrunner said:

“It’s true, I’ll just heal instantly and then turn you all to dust.” Lloyd makes everyone of his words send more fear into the soldiers. “Of course you think you would know my power though, I did work for you before I was given the new powers.” Lloyd covers his mouth as if he had just betrayed a very important secret. “(Insert curse).”

Ebony does look around at this, looking a little surprised. "You're not helping your case that I should just kill you now"

The soldiers back off from the two of them

1 minute ago, A Windrunner said:

"Dang it, you shouldn't have told them that! Now you'll have to kill them!"

"Why would you just kill me now? I'm not doing anything."

Edited by Condensation

2 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"Dang it, you shouldn't have told them that! Now you'll have to kill them!"

"Why would you just kill me now? I'm not doing anything."

“There isn’t a point in killing you, I can just have you revived.” 

2 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

"Insurance. A way to counteract mental based Aspects.

Ebony does look around at this, looking a little surprised. "You're not helping your case that I should just kill you now"

The soldiers back off from the two of them

“If you could kill me you wouldn’t because you need me for the information I have.”

"Gag them"

We reach the bottom of the stairs and walk out into an underground harbor, with a ship waiting, presumably ready to set off to wherever Talongarde is.

Jay says "So you're taking all of us to this Talongarde place?"

"Yes. No use trying to keep prisoners here."

"Why?"

"You came just in time for us to abandon this base. All cells have been called back to the city"