Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

Just now, Condensation said:

Cadenza raises her swords. "Not a chance!" She prepares to create an ice wall between them.

Jay uses one hand to lower her swords, trying to convey "not yet" to her.

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"What I mean is could this secret potentially harm others?"

Janice yelps.

"I am Lieutenant Ebony Cytra of the Talon Dominion, and you've set off the security alarms in one of our most secretive bases. There is no help coming for you, and there is no excuse for you being here. I have enough guns trained on you to overcome any Veil. I would suggest you come quietly so you have a chance of living"

1 minute ago, Negative_Null said:

"I am Lieutenant Ebony Cytra of the Talon Dominion, and you've set off the security alarms in one of our most secretive bases. There is no help coming for you, and there is no excuse for you being here. I have enough guns trained on you to overcome any Veil. I would suggest you come quietly so you have a chance of living"

Janice wished she had a hood to pull down, but carefully stepped out from behind Lloyd and held her hands up.

2 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

"I am Lieutenant Ebony Cytra of the Talon Dominion, and you've set off the security alarms in one of our most secretive bases. There is no help coming for you, and there is no excuse for you being here. I have enough guns trained on you to overcome any Veil. I would suggest you come quietly so you have a chance of living."

Cadenza glared at Jay. "What are you doing?" she hissed.

"If you fight back now he'll just kill you. You can't stop that many bullets, and that doesn't even include what he can do."

Jay raises his hands.

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Janice wished she had a hood to pull down, but carefully stepped out from behind Lloyd and held her hands up.

"Well well, you two both look familiar. Where have I seen you before? Oh yes, on the warrant sheet I received from General Hawkweed. You're both to be sent to Talongarde. You" he pokes Lloyd in the chest "to be tried, and you" he bends down to look Janice in the face "to be used"

9 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

"If you fight back now he'll just kill you. You can't stop that many bullets, and that doesn't even include what he can do."

Jay raises his hands.

"Well well, you two both look familiar. Where have I seen you before? Oh yes, on the warrant sheet I received from General Hawkweed. You're both to be sent to Talongarde. You" he pokes Lloyd in the chest "to be tried, and you" he bends down to look Janice in the face "to be used"

Janice's breathing sharpens, and a bead of sweat hidden by her hair slips down her face.

“Now, I want to learn some more information about your base, and I need some if you alive, I don’t normally pick favourites, but if you please me I will be less likely to kill you.” Lloyd said this well giving everyone just enough fear that they weren’t sure if he was telling the truth or not.

1 minute ago, A Windrunner said:

“Now, I want to learn some more information about your base, and I need some if you alive, I don’t normally pick favourites, but if you please me I will be less likely to kill you.” Lloyd said this well giving everyone just enough fear that they weren’t sure if he was telling the truth or not.

"Yep, he's pretty dangerous."

Just now, Condensation said:

"Yep, he's pretty dangerous."

“Cadenza, don’t sell yourself short, you are a water duster, and you know what that means, you can take water out of a human body! Isn’t something like 60% of the human body water?”

1 minute ago, A Windrunner said:

“Cadenza, don’t sell yourself short, you are a water duster, and you know what that means, you can take water out of a human body! Isn’t something like 60% of the human body water?”

"I think it's closer to 70%, but I've only ever taken water from the air."