Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

2 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I can't calm down! You need to leave!"

DEATH! The Whispers cried. DESTRUCTION!

Lloyd felt the her fear and he channeled it, he channeled it away from her and into himself. He grunted under the weight of it all. “You can control this! YOU CAN CONTROL THIS! You are not going to hurt anyone today.” Lloyd said, whispering the last sentence.

5 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

"If she says to stay away, you should probably stay away." Jay squats down, about five feet away. "Miss?"

@Channelknight Fadran

Lloyd takes out a sheet of paper looking at it and then at Jay. “The Talon is looking for you.” Lloyd looks back at the paper “Janice, that’s your name right? Are you okay?”

Lloyd has a paper with you three on it, you should be concerned.:ph34r:

10 minutes ago, Vapor said:

Aryanna stared at Lloyd and seemed to shrink back. "You're part of the Talon?" She reached down, ready to pull her knife out of her boot.

“Stop! You don’t want to do that.” Lloyd pulls out his two daggers.

@Vapor

Edited by A Windrunner

48 minutes ago, A Windrunner said:

Lloyd felt the her fear and he channeled it, he channeled it away from her and into himself. He grunted under the weight of it all. “You can control this! YOU CAN CONTROL THIS! You are not going to hurt anyone today.” Lloyd said, whispering the last sentence.

"You don't understand. I can't!! I--" Her voice is cut off as she grits her teeth with all her strength.

26 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

"If she says to stay away, you should probably stay away." Jay squats down, about five feet away. "Miss?"

@Channelknight Fadran

"RUN!!! AWAY!!!"

7 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"You don't understand. I can't!! I--" Her voice is cut off as she grits her teeth with all her strength.

"RUN!!! AWAY!!!"

“Ugh, I hate when I have to do this.” Lloyd takes the fear away from everyone in the crowd including Jay and Aryanna, he takes it all and shoves it into Janice and then through her into something hiding within her. The fear was not a simple fear of harm to yourself, no this was a far greater fear. Lloyd let out a sigh as he released the fear. “Are you okay now?”

Edited by A Windrunner

1 minute ago, A Windrunner said:

“Ugh, I hate when I have to do this.” Lloyd takes the fear away from everyone in the crowd including Jay and Aryanna, he takes it all and shoves it into Janice and then through her into something hiding within her. The fear was not a simple fear of harm to yourself, no this was a far greater fear. Lloyd let out a sigh as he released the fear. “Are you okay now?”

Is this godmodding? Because I don't think that's how it would work. Janice's character, again, is very specific.

1 minute ago, A Windrunner said:

That’s how I imagine it works, but I can’t be sure.

I definitely think that your power could work that way--I actually really like that it works that way--but there isn't exactly anything inside her that can be scared off. I can work with that and just have Janice react to your fear Aspect, or we could take it back and do something else. Either one.

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:I definitely think that your power could work that way--I actually really like that it works that way--but there isn't exactly anything inside her that can be scared off. I can work with that and just have Janice react to your fear Aspect, or we could take it back and do something else. Either one.

Or maybe it didn’t work and just hit Janice. It’s your character so you get to chose how to react, I think.

Just now, A Windrunner said:

Or maybe it didn’t work and just hit Janice. It’s your character so you get to chose how to react, I think.

Let's go with that. Perfect opportunity!

Fear washed over her. Intense, horrible fear.

Janice screamed, and a massive wave of pure energy blasted into everything nearby--through the woods, into the fields, almost into the walls of the nearby town celebrating the festival. Trees were blown aside, grass shorn from its roots, and everything from small animals to deer were killed in instants. When the dust settled, there was a crater where a clearing in a forest had once been. Janice lay in the middle of this, crying to herself. The burning in her Traces had stopped, and the Whispers were back to their regular whispering selves.

I seriously hope that you guys had some good Veils (or a sense for some well-timed plot armor) because if not you are dead.

29 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Janice screamed, and a massive wave of pure energy blasted into everything nearby--through the woods, into the fields, almost into the walls of the nearby town celebrating the festival. Trees were blown aside, grass shorn from its roots, and everything from small animals to deer were killed in instants. When the dust settled, there was a crater where a clearing in a forest had once been. Janice lay in the middle of this, crying to herself. The burning in her Traces had stopped, and the Whispers were back to their regular whispering selves.

“I should’ve seen this coming.” Lloyd throws himself in front of Aryanna trying to shield her as she had given no signs of being a duster. His veil kicks in. (He has used his veil since he was very young to survive the apocalypse in his homeland and it is pretty strong) As the blast ends Lloyd falls to the ground totally drained. He mumbles something to himself about how “she could’ve warned us” then chuckles and blacks out.

1 hour ago, A Windrunner said:

“Stop! You don’t want to do that.” Lloyd pulls out his two daggers.

@Vapor

Aryanna quietly slides the knife back into her boot, standing up straight,

48 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

18 minutes ago, A Windrunner said:

“I should’ve seen this coming.” Lloyd throws himself in front of Aryanna trying to shield her as she had given no signs of being a duster. His veil kicks in. (He has used his veil since he was very young to survive the apocalypse in his homeland and it is pretty strong) As the blast ends Lloyd falls to the ground totally drained. He mumbles something to himself about how “she could’ve warned us” then chuckles and blacks out.

Aryanna covers her face and clings to Lloyd, not opening her eyes until he falls on her. She pushes him off carefully and looks around. "Jay?"

27 minutes ago, Vapor said:

Aryanna covers her face and clings to Lloyd, not opening her eyes until he falls on her. She pushes him off carefully and looks around. "Jay?"

"I-I'm fine" he pushes himself to his feet, a bit unsteady. "You ok? I've never seen anything like that"

28 minutes ago, Vapor said:

Aryanna quietly slides the knife back into her boot, standing up straight,

Lloyd sits up “Where am I?”

13 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

"I-I'm fine" he pushes himself to his feet, a bit unsteady. "You ok? I've never seen anything like that"

"I think so." Aryanna says, shakily standing up next to him. "Lloyd saved me."

13 minutes ago, A Windrunner said:

Lloyd sits up “Where am I?”

"The same place you were earlier," she replies.