Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

8 hours ago, Condensation said:

"I put ice all over the floor and then the bad guy got destroyed. And maybe we should seek medical attention, especially for Corwin?"

“I’m fine!” Corwin piped up. “Just a little blood loss. Let my marrow get to work, and I’ll be back in action!”

Well done, Vespyr. The Queen spoke into her ex-dreadlord's mind. Even in exile, everything you did went perfectly according to plan.

((I don’t believe anything that Vespyr did had any consequence on that post, though.))

29 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"You're always having 'a little' blood loss. It's gotta stack up eventually!"

((What I mean is, he didn’t accidentally aid her plan or anything.  And the only reason he hasn’t picked up the fleet and gone on the offensive is because OOC, you’ve wanted to suspend the action and develop more tension pre-climax. Is she just trying to get Vespyr to doubt himself?))

Corwin chuckled nervously. “It’s fine. I haven’t fainted yet!”

36 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

((In game time, fight probably took like 5 minutes.  Plus, Vespyr is in charge of one city, not nations or villages or the world. He’s trying to mount a defense, and the Queen’s attack has only proved him right, that there is a force out there that wants to end humanity. In all likelihood, more will flock to his ranks, funding will increase, etc. Fear is a great motivator, and she just gave the world perfect reason to fully back an offensive front.))