Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

8 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Him? Right now? No." Trace raised an eyebrow. "You good?"

He gasped for breath. "I've... done... a lot of healing today," he managed, then fumbled around in the back pocket of his. He pulled out a granola bar, ripped open the wrapper and stuffed the entire thing into his mouth. "I'll be fine, but not much useful right now."

6 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Cadenza skated back towards the others. "There you go." She slid past them, going much faster than she'd intended, but kept herself upright and stopped. "What in the... whoa"

Cruz just ripped open another granola bar and bit a chunk of it off. “So,” he said, “We meet again! I’ve been expecting you... hahaha!”

He rubbed his nose absentmindedly, and a head injury from when he fell to the ground is visible.

14 hours ago, ProfetessaOscura said:

Corwin reached his hand into each of the pockets of his cargo pants, pulling out fistfuls of semi-melted candy bars. “Low blood sugar?”

Cruz took one gratefully. "Probably, I tend to get low everything when I'm like this.'

34 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I was... talking to the ice girl." Trace let out a breath. "Okay, kid. What do you think we should do about the two quasi-gods beating the crap out of each other up there?"

"Janice was trying to explode but I guess she chickened out."

23 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

Cruz took one gratefully. "Probably, I tend to get low everything when I'm like this.'

"Janice was trying to explode but I guess she chickened out."

58 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I was... talking to the ice girl." Trace let out a breath. "Okay, kid. What do you think we should do about the two quasi-gods beating the crap out of each other up there?"

Corwin's eyes dulled slightly, as if he was considering the idea.  Janice and Cadenza?  They did seem kind of close.  Whelp.  That made him feel about twenty times more awkward than normal.  He brushed it aside, looking to Cruz.  "That stinks.  You should have a little backpack with food in it; I've got some friends who always carry allergy medication with them in this cool little hip-leg bag that looks like it's from an apocalypse novel.  But..." he was rambling.  Real focus should be on the fight.  Right.  "They're fighting so close to each other.  He's kinda pushing that guy closer to the ice.  But...  I guess I'd be scared to try shooting at them, they're moving so fast.  Should we... focus on evacuation, then?"

5 hours ago, ProfetessaOscura said:

Corwin's eyes dulled slightly, as if he was considering the idea.  Janice and Cadenza?  They did seem kind of close.  Whelp.  That made him feel about twenty times more awkward than normal.  He brushed it aside, looking to Cruz.  "That stinks.  You should have a little backpack with food in it; I've got some friends who always carry allergy medication with them in this cool little hip-leg bag that looks like it's from an apocalypse novel.  But..." he was rambling.  Real focus should be on the fight.  Right.  "They're fighting so close to each other.  He's kinda pushing that guy closer to the ice.  But...  I guess I'd be scared to try shooting at them, they're moving so fast.  Should we... focus on evacuation, then?"

What happened to the tough guy who was ready to take on the Queen? ;)

"Maybe I'll look into a pack like that," he said, "But evacuation sounds good, unless, like we want to cause a distraction or something."

21 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

"Maybe I'll look into a pack like that," he said, "But evacuation sounds good, unless, like we want to cause a distraction or something."

((Eh. He lost a lot of blood and only has efficient use of one arm. He’s a little pooped.))

”Distraction sounds good, but not part of my wheelhouse.  Janice had explosion things?”

10 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Trace winked at him, then looked back at Corwin. "Kay, kiddo. You seem to know what you're doing. What are you doing?"

“What, you’re an adult in a child’s body?  Don’t you think that’s a messed up thing to do to a kid?”  He also looked at Cruz critically, from him to Janice. She must have been a year or two younger than him. And this demon was flirting while in her body?  Was Janice okay?  How old was Cruz, anyways?  

“Just-“ he finally said, clearly split among all his thoughts, “We need to just blow up something to distract only that guy. Then Vespyr can stab him.  But we don’t want to accidentally put Vespyr at a disadvantage…. Can you destroy something of Cumulo’s?”

5 minutes ago, ProfetessaOscura said:

“What, you’re an adult in a child’s body?  Don’t you think that’s a messed up thing to do to a kid?”  He also looked at Cruz critically, from him to Janice. She must have been a year or two younger than him. And this demon was flirting while in her body?  Was Janice okay?  How old was Cruz, anyways? 

“Just-“ he finally said, clearly split among all his thoughts, “We need to just blow up something to distract only that guy. Then Vespyr can stab him.  But we don’t want to accidentally put Vespyr at a disadvantage…. Can you destroy something of Cumulo’s?”

"It's weird, but if anything's weird about it, she's thousands of years older than me," he pointed out, then switched back to the plan. "Is there even anything Cumulo has we can blow up? I feel like he kind of came here to blow things up. Wouldn't want to inadvertently help him."

4 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

"It's weird, but if anything's weird about it, she's thousands of years older than me," he pointed out, then switched back to the plan. "Is there even anything Cumulo has we can blow up? I feel like he kind of came here to blow things up. Wouldn't want to inadvertently help him."

"Then flirt with her when she's not in an 11 year old's skin," he said, jutting his chin out indignantly.  Seriously!  "Does Janice remember these interactions?  Is she actually okay with this?"  He snorted.  "And don't look at me.  I'm like thirteen or fourteen or something.  You're adults, aren't you supposed to be chock full of responsibility?"

Just now, ProfetessaOscura said:

"Then flirt with her when she's not in an 11 year old's skin," he said, jutting his chin out indignantly.  Seriously!  "Does Janice remember these interactions?  Is she actually okay with this?"  He snorted.  "And don't look at me.  I'm like thirteen or fourteen or something.  You're adults, aren't you supposed to be chock full of responsibility?"

Cruz rolled his eyes. "I meant that, unlike Janice, Trace actually mass murders stuff, which is a bit more relevant to the situation at hand!"

3 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

Cruz rolled his eyes. "I meant that, unlike Janice, Trace actually mass murders stuff, which is a bit more relevant to the situation at hand!"

"Don't you actually mass murder people too??"  Corwin asked, face getting red.  He was just so confused about how any and all of this worked.

Just now, ProfetessaOscura said:

"Don't you actually mass murder people too??"  Corwin asked, face getting red.  He was just so confused about how any and all of this worked.

Cruz threw up his hands. "I'm just the guy who pounces from the shadows to slit the dude's throat once he thinks he's gotten away! Trace, in Janice's body, did the actual mass-murdering. I've got a freakin' healing Aspect. How the heck are you supposed to mass murder with that!?"

8 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

Cruz threw up his hands. "I'm just the guy who pounces from the shadows to slit the dude's throat once he thinks he's gotten away! Trace, in Janice's body, did the actual mass-murdering. I've got a freakin' healing Aspect. How the heck are you supposed to mass murder with that!?"

"By healing someone's skull so it thickens too much and constricts the brain or something?  I mean, if you have control over how bodies grow and knit together, I'd assume you've done some pretty messed up stuff!"