Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

6 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Ah, you're no fun." Cumulo sighed. "You know you wouldn't even be actually killing me, right? Though it'd be awfully annoying to find another body to steal..."

"Are you simply here as an assassin? Or do you have some grander purpose? It seems like you would be an odd candidate for such a thing."

6 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Hey, I'm not kidding! The Queen just told me to come here and capture you, beat you up... whatever."

"Kill, capture, brutalize... you keep changing your narrative."  Vespyr looked to his friend @Fallapede with something of impatience.  "He says he's stolen a body.  I know it grates on you.  But not everyone can be saved.  Many do not want to be saved, and they would take advantage of any mercy to ensure that we could not save ourselves."

5 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

"Janice, how are you holding up?" Cruz asked. It wouldn't be much longer before the venom made its way into the brain.

Corwin grunted, letting go of Janice, but also ready to catch her if she swooned.  Dramatically.  Like some princess from a fairy tale.  Honestly, he didn't know!  What was Janice's deal?  He hovered, looking at Cruz.  "You gonna de-poison her already?"

4 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

The sound she made was a cross between a groan of pain and a toddler spitting phlegm all over their proud parents.

"Sounds about right. Just... stay with us..."

Just now, ProfetessaOscura said:

Corwin grunted, letting go of Janice, but also ready to catch her if she swooned.  Dramatically.  Like some princess from a fairy tale.  Honestly, he didn't know!  What was Janice's deal?  He hovered, looking at Cruz.  "You gonna de-poison her already?"

"Ask her! I think she wanted to explode first."

2 minutes ago, Flaming Coinshoot said:

Finn glanced at her in worry before turning back to keep his eyes and arrow trained on his target. His arms were starting to hurt from the strain. "What is that poison, exactly? Made me feel like dirt after a stampede."

"It's snake venom, I secrete it from some oral glands in my fangs."

31 minutes ago, ProfetessaOscura said:

"Kill, capture, brutalize... you keep changing your narrative."  Vespyr looked to his friend @Fallapede with something of impatience.  "He says he's stolen a body.  I know it grates on you.  But not everyone can be saved.  Many do not want to be saved, and they would take advantage of any mercy to ensure that we could not save ourselves."

"Fine, then. Allow me to take matters into my own hands." Brother Sparrow reached out a hand towards Cumulo, his Veil curling around both of them.

3 minutes ago, ProfetessaOscura said:

"That must really make kissing complicated," Corwin said, then his face flushed red. "Sorry.  Just cure her already.  She'll probably be so outright infuriated at us that she'll explode anyways."

Cruz rolled his eyes at the kid's comment on his fangs.
"She's... I don't know." He looked desperately to Janice for direction. Stars, peer pressure was tough to deal with. "She's still got a few minutes left..." he straightened.