Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

12 hours ago, Fallapede said:

"I meant foe only in the sense that I am your current opponent. And as for defeating the Queen, what do you mean by that, precisely? Could you bear to leave her alive? What of those who serve her? You may not care for my beliefs, but what made you decide to fight in the first place?"

"No.  The Queen must be killed, and her followers routed."  He lowered his head.  "There are those who are her prisoners, captive to her will through her influence.  There are those who would willingly die for her twisted rhetoric.  This is a war.  I will be killing.  I have killed.  I am a murderer, Sparrow.  I can only hope to murder the worst of monstrosities."  

12 hours ago, ProfetessaOscura said:

"No.  The Queen must be killed, and her followers routed."  He lowered his head.  "There are those who are her prisoners, captive to her will through her influence.  There are those who would willingly die for her twisted rhetoric.  This is a war.  I will be killing.  I have killed.  I am a murderer, Sparrow.  I can only hope to murder the worst of monstrosities."  

Brother Sparrow sighed. "You are not a murderer, Vespyr. You are not a tool, and you are not a monster. You are a person; a flawed one, to be sure, but no more so than myself. I will not force your hand, but the very least I can do is try to make you aware of other choices. I hope that eventually you will aspire to something other than destruction, but I will make no further attempts if they are unwelcome."

On 24.04.2021 at 6:44 PM, Random Bystander said:

Elieen got her into a headlock. "Do you want to call it good?"

"Well, now I know where you are!" she replied and stabbed into a place from where Elieen was saing that

19 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

“Just punch me in the face! It’s not that hard!”

"I'm not going to punch a small girl outside of a match.  You trying to get me expelled or kicked out or suspended or something?"  He frowned at her.  "You have a mouth, so talk!  It's not like I'm just happy to punch ya senseless."

19 hours ago, Fallapede said:

Brother Sparrow sighed. "You are not a murderer, Vespyr. You are not a tool, and you are not a monster. You are a person; a flawed one, to be sure, but no more so than myself. I will not force your hand, but the very least I can do is try to make you aware of other choices. I hope that eventually you will aspire to something other than destruction, but I will make no further attempts if they are unwelcome."

Vespyr tilted his head.  "I am a tool.  I am a monster.  People can be both, my friend.  Should you pose a better plan, perhaps a more idealized one, I will gladly consider it.  But with an ancient one like her, who desires nothing but destruction...  I see no other path.  But I do not see many things.  I appreciate your perspective."

51 minutes ago, Emi said:

I'm okay. You?

41 minutes ago, ProfetessaOscura said:

"I'm not going to punch a small girl outside of a match.  You trying to get me expelled or kicked out or suspended or something?"  He frowned at her.  "You have a mouth, so talk!  It's not like I'm just happy to punch ya senseless."

"We're not outside a match. I'll show you what my Aspect is; just punch me in the face already!"

1 hour ago, Emi said:

"Well, now I know where you are!" she replied and stabbed into a place from where Elieen was saing that

"OUCH!" She then kicked her leg between her legs while cursing a lot. Her knee connected with Shidala's private parts...

In other words, they are both in a lot of pain.

15 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

I'm okay. You?

I am not okay :)

8 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

"OUCH!" She then kicked her leg between her legs while cursing a lot. Her knee connected with Shidala's private parts...

In other words, they are both in a lot of pain.

Shidala gasped. Then she got all of her power and made a the place they both been battling in dark. Now Elieen couldn't see her either.