Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

50 minutes ago, ProfetessaOscura said:

Vespyr nodded his head.  "They... are too childish.  Too caught up in their squabbles.  I would not willingly put them in danger; they have much to lose, and have never learned to appreciate it."  He shook his head as he wove his hands in a pattern, then threw them to both sides.  The air lashed out precisely, and he shot up towards Sparrow, free of the threads due to his blast of energy.  Sparrow wanted to get close?  Well...  Vespyr wanted to see what the man could do, anyways. 

Brother Sparrow made no reply, striking out at Vespyr's neck with the edge of his hand. He could feel a tingling going through him, that hated, joyous feeling returning after a seeming eternity.

1 hour ago, Fallapede said:

Brother Sparrow made no reply, striking out at Vespyr's neck with the edge of his hand. He could feel a tingling going through him, that hated, joyous feeling returning after a seeming eternity.

Vespyr took the blow directly to his skin, but although it struck with force enough to crush a normal man's throat, it now only bruised, the worst of the impact absorbed.  Vespyr dug both hands forwards, jabbing them into Sparrow's stomach.

3 minutes ago, ProfetessaOscura said:

He shrugged. “You’re wasting my training time if we’re just going to stand around arguing. You want to talk?  Fight.”

"O--okay." Janice hopped out of her seat. "I'm not very... good at it. Like... at all."

I'll help you out, Trace spoke to her mind. Give you a few pointers.

I don't want your help, Janice countered.

Too bad. You're gonna get it anyways.

8 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"O--okay." Janice hopped out of her seat. "I'm not very... good at it. Like... at all."

I'll help you out, Trace spoke to her mind. Give you a few pointers.

I don't want your help, Janice countered.

Too bad. You're gonna get it anyways.

((Is Trace actively ignoring the condition that she needs to stay out?))

“That’s why you signed up, isn’t it?  So you don’t die when we go fight, right?  So practice then.”

1 minute ago, ProfetessaOscura said:

((Is Trace actively ignoring the condition that she needs to stay out?))

“That’s why you signed up, isn’t it?  So you don’t die when we go fight, right?  So practice then.”

Trace is capable of communicating with Janice over long distances.

"Alright." Janice warily put up her fists.

Just now, Random Bystander said:

oh, I can do that then

Shidala noticed a person in a dark cape sitting behind her
"hey, who are you?" She asked a little more confident after everything what happened to her recently. Maybe people aren't that bad after all

11 minutes ago, Emi said:

Shidala noticed a person in a dark cape sitting behind her
"hey, who are you?" She asked a little more confident after everything what happened to her recently. Maybe people aren't that bad after all

"Elieen." She said, holding out her hand. "And you are?" She said with a smile.

She's in normal clothing. Not her cape. It's too noticeable. She is trying to blend in.

She's in normal clothing. Not her cape. It's too noticeable. She is trying to blend in.

ohh, whoops

"Elieen." She said, holding out her hand. "And you are?" She said with a smile.

"I'm Shidala." She smiled a little too. "I'm pretty new here."

18 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

"I just got here today. I haven't fought anyone yet." Well, not here at least.

"I did, but not here either. Fighting isn't fun. It's in fact really painful" Shidala sighed 

3 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

"We could fight, if you want. I'll try not to hit you anywhere that it would hurt too much." She offered. 

"Okay then!" Shidala took her knife out "only one question: can we use our aspects?"