Negative_Null

Siren's Call: an RP

8,091 posts in this topic

On 4/16/2021 at 10:12 PM, Channelknight Fadran said:

"But... why... then why did you... stay with us?"

"I didn't. I tried to leave."

On 4/17/2021 at 1:33 PM, Channelknight Fadran said:

Janice thought to herself for a moment, then took in a breath, and reached for the handrail up the stairs. "I need to go... think somewhere. I'll just... leave you two."

"No don't leave me with her--"

19 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I found Cadenza and I think we're mostly okay now, but not really." She squared her shoulders. "And she and Aryanna are already arguing again."

"well, that's good isn't it? and about Aryanna and Cadenza, it happens. People argue sometimes"

4 hours ago, Emi said:

"well, that's good isn't it? and about Aryanna and Cadenza, it happens. People argue sometimes"

"But they're always arguing." Janice clenched her hand into a fist. "I just want to have a good family..."

17 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"But they're always arguing." Janice clenched her hand into a fist. "I just want to have a good family..."

Shidala hugged Janice. "Yeah. Me too, believe me. I'm sorry that this keeps happening" then she turned to Cadenza and Aryanna "what happened again? is there even  reason why you two are angry?"

8 hours ago, Emi said:

Shidala hugged Janice. "Yeah. Me too, believe me. I'm sorry that this keeps happening" then she turned to Cadenza and Aryanna "what happened again? is there even  reason why you two are angry?"

Cadenza and Aryanna aren't around us.

"Do you think that we're a good family for you?"

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Do you think that we're a good family for you?"

oh whoops
also fadran you heretic, you didn't say bye to me on Discord and yet you claim to love me the most
that's one the differences between everyone and vapor

"I mean... I don't even remember what a good family is. My parents were murdered when I was 8 and then the years..... weren't fun" Shidala shiverred. "I guess you're good. But I don't really have the best opinion on this"

Just now, Emi said:

"I mean... I don't even remember what a good family is. My parents were murdered when I was 8 and then the years..... weren't fun" Shidala shiverred. "I guess you're good. But I don't really have the best opinion on this"

But I can still DM and Shard with you!

"I don't remember either." Janice slid down next to Shidala. "I'm sorry for you. You're really nice; you don't deserve to have a bad life."

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I don't remember either." Janice slid down next to Shidala. "I'm sorry for you. You're really nice; you don't deserve to have a bad life."

that is true

"Thank you. You didn't either." Shidala wanted to trust the small, dangerous demon girl. She couldn't tho, not after what happened to her

1 minute ago, Emi said:

"Thank you. You didn't either." Shidala wanted to trust the small, dangerous demon girl. She couldn't tho, not after what happened to her

Janice fell silent, lacing and unlacing her fingers. She looked down at her feet.

"Sometimes I feel like I do." She said.

Janice fell silent, lacing and unlacing her fingers. She looked down at her feet.

"Sometimes I feel like I do." She said.

"why?"

Just now, Emi said:

"why?"

"Because I'm always hurting people," Janice replied. "Even if it is in accident, that doesn't mean that whoever I hurt didn't feel it. I didn't mean to kill my own mom and dad, but that doesn't mean that they can come back. And now I'm... I killed Lloyd, I went back to the Queen and got Trace captured, I got really, really mad at--" her voice caught. She took in a breath. "I got mad a--at Cadenza. Is the only reason that she and Aryanna put up with each other because of me? Am I just forcing people to be my perfect family?"

Janice tucked her knees up to her chest. "That's why I feel like I should be back on the streets trying to survive. That's why I feel like I shouldn't have you guys here for me. It feels like I'm just forcing you to care about me... It just.... I don't know." She sighed. "I'm sorry."

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Because I'm always hurting people," Janice replied. "Even if it is in accident, that doesn't mean that whoever I hurt didn't feel it. I didn't mean to kill my own mom and dad, but that doesn't mean that they can come back. And now I'm... I killed Lloyd, I went back to the Queen and got Trace captured, I got really, really mad at--" her voice caught. She took in a breath. "I got mad a--at Cadenza. Is the only reason that she and Aryanna put up with each other because of me? Am I just forcing people to be my perfect family?"

Janice tucked her knees up to her chest. "That's why I feel like I should be back on the streets trying to survive. That's why I feel like I shouldn't have you guys here for me. It feels like I'm just forcing you to care about me... It just.... I don't know." She sighed. "I'm sorry."

"uhh.. I'm sorry. That kinda sucks. Wanna hug kiddo?" And without even letting Janice reply she hugged her tightly.

1 minute ago, Emi said:

"uhh.. I'm sorry. That kinda sucks. Wanna hug kiddo?" And without even letting Janice reply she hugged her tightly.

Janice let out a little squeak as she felt Shidala essentially crush her ribs, then smiled and rested her head on Shidala's shoulder. "Thanks."

Janice let out a little squeak as she felt Shidala essentially crush her ribs, then smiled and rested her head on Shidala's shoulder. "Thanks."

"no problem! :)))))))))"

Just now, Emi said:

"no problem! :)))))))))"

"How did you manage to say the smile emoji?"

"Hey Shidala?" Janice asked. "Do you think that we'll ever see Lloyd again?"

"How did you manage to say the smile emoji?"

"Hey Shidala?" Janice asked. "Do you think that we'll ever see Lloyd again?"

"magic of being lazy"

"maybe some day. Not any soon though" she sighed 

1 minute ago, Emi said:

"magic of being lazy"

"maybe some day. Not any soon though" she sighed 

"Was he a good friend to you?"

"Was he a good friend to you?"

"Not a bad one for sure. Was he good? He left me"

Just now, Emi said:

"Not a bad one for sure. Was he good? He left me"

"He wouldn't have left you if he was still himself." Janice looked down again. "He didn't leave me when he was still himself."

"He wouldn't have left you if he was still himself." Janice looked down again. "He didn't leave me when he was still himself."

"I'm sorry" Shidala hugged her again. "I'll try not to leave you"

Just now, Emi said:

"I'm sorry" Shidala hugged her again. "I'll try not to leave you"

"Then I won't leave you either." Janice hugged her back.

"Then I won't leave you either." Janice hugged her back.

that's some very vapor-me moment and I just wanna start typing :DDDDDDDDD and YAYAYAYAYYYY

"Thank you" Shidala smiled

Just now, Emi said:

"Thank you" Shidala smiled

:wub::wub:

"Do you want to come with me to go somewhere?" Janice asked. "I need to go talk to someone."

"Do you want to come with me to go somewhere?" Janice asked. "I need to go talk to someone."

"Sure. Who is it?"

3 minutes ago, Emi said:

"Sure. Who is it?"

"Cadenza made a friend at the academy and I need to go apologize to him for being mean."