Negative_Null

Siren's Call: an RP

8,091 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Condensation said:

Cadenza folded her arms and looked away from Aryanna.

1 hour ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Janice glanced between the two of them. Her face fell.

Aryanna looks at Janice. "I didn't mean it that way, Cadenza. I'm glad to see you."

*poof*
what’s up guys, where are y’all?

9 hours ago, Vapor said:

Aryanna looks at Janice. "I didn't mean it that way, Cadenza. I'm glad to see you."

Janice looked at Cadenza expectantly.

7 hours ago, Emi said:

We're on Vespyr's little combat school island.

On 4/13/2021 at 3:26 PM, Fallapede said:

Brother Sparrow ignored the sand, moving faster towards Vespyr. A strange, threatening smile began to spread across his face.

((Sorry for the slow responses))

Vespyr shot into the air, and the air below him whipped into a frenzied, confined sandstorm. 

23 hours ago, Vapor said:

13 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Janice looked at Cadenza expectantly.

"Well, I'm not. I guess I'm glad to see Janice, since she's sorry. That's all you're getting."

Janice's chin started to quiver slightly, but then she set her jaw and yelled, "WHY ARE YOU TWO ALWAYS ARGUING WITH EACH OTHER?!?"

"She started it," Cadenza said unrepentantly.

Janice crossed her arms. "Well think you both started it. And you're going to finish it." She stamped her foot impatiently. "Right now."

"No I'm not."

"And why not? You guys still--" her voice caught. "Y'know... care about each other... right?"

"Why would I? She keeps insulting me!"

"But... why... then why did you... stay with us?"

20 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

We're on Vespyr's little combat school island.

ooh, can I rejoin tomorrow?

4 hours ago, Emi said:

Yeah. I actually have a way to bring you back in

14 hours ago, Condensation said:

"Well, I'm not. I guess I'm glad to see Janice, since she's sorry. That's all you're getting."

"Cadenza," Aryanna muttered quietly.

14 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Janice's chin started to quiver slightly, but then she set her jaw and yelled, "WHY ARE YOU TWO ALWAYS ARGUING WITH EACH OTHER?!?"

"I'm sorry, Janice."

14 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"And why not? You guys still--" her voice caught. "Y'know... care about each other... right?"

"Even though she might annoy me, I still care about her."

Janice thought to herself for a moment, then took in a breath, and reached for the handrail up the stairs. "I need to go... think somewhere. I'll just... leave you two."

3 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Janice thought to herself for a moment, then took in a breath, and reached for the handrail up the stairs. "I need to go... think somewhere. I'll just... leave you two."

"Janice," Aryanna called.

On 4/16/2021 at 9:56 AM, ProfetessaOscura said:

Vespyr shot into the air, and the air below him whipped into a frenzied, confined sandstorm. 

Brother Sparrow sprang into motion, leaping up after Vespyr as he opened the front of his Veil.

19 hours ago, Vapor said:

"Janice," Aryanna called.

She was already gone, walking across the deck of the ship with her hands in her pocket. She needed to go think somewhere... no, no thinking. Janice wasn't any good at that.

Was there someone to talk to? Anyone? Not Cadenza or Aryanna. Both Lloyd and Jay were gone. She didn't know where Maddy or Shade was.

Then she spotted someone sitting out on the harbor. Shidala.

Maybe she could talk to her?

@Emi

4 hours ago, Fallapede said:

Brother Sparrow sprang into motion, leaping up after Vespyr as he opened the front of his Veil.

"What do you think of the children?" Vespyr asked.  He had noticed that they'd all immediately signed up for his combat training, then left.  "I do not feel as though they are... ready to commit to something so dangerous."  He spoke all while flitting around, twisting in mid-air around the Brother.  He stayed close, appraising his friend.  Would he be able to land a hit?  What kind of skill did this pacifist truly have?

2 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

She was already gone, walking across the deck of the ship with her hands in her pocket. She needed to go think somewhere... no, no thinking. Janice wasn't any good at that.

Was there someone to talk to? Anyone? Not Cadenza or Aryanna. Both Lloyd and Jay were gone. She didn't know where Maddy or Shade was.

Then she spotted someone sitting out on the harbor. Shidala.

Maybe she could talk to her?

@Emi

"oh hi. We haven't talked for a loooong time. How are you?"

8 minutes ago, Emi said:

"oh hi. We haven't talked for a loooong time. How are you?"

Janice sat down next to her and tapped her fingers. "I'm... a little confused. And I need someone to talk to."

Just now, ProfetessaOscura said:

"What do you think of the children?" Vespyr asked.  He had noticed that they'd all immediately signed up for his combat training, then left.  "I do not feel as though they are... ready to commit to something so dangerous."  He spoke all while flitting around, twisting in mid-air around the Brother.  He stayed close, appraising his friend.  Would he be able to land a hit?  What kind of skill did this pacifist truly have?

"It is impossible to be truly ready for such a thing. It is horrific that we would even consider the option, but such is the world that we live in. Know this, though; I will die a thousand times over before I let harm come to them." He pulled on the disparate threads of his Veil, wrapping them around Vespyr and pulling the two of them together.

11 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Janice sat down next to her and tapped her fingers. "I'm... a little confused. And I need someone to talk to."

"What happened?"

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Emi said:

"What happened?"

"I found Cadenza and I think we're mostly okay now, but not really." She squared her shoulders. "And she and Aryanna are already arguing again."

Edited by Channelknight Fadran