Negative_Null

Siren's Call: an RP

8,067 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Now...?" Janice held out her arms for a hug.

Cadenza hugged her back. "This doesn't mean I've forgiven you all the way."

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ProfetessaOscura said:

Vespyr stared blankly for a moment, very unsure how he was mocking his friend. He had a moment of brief panic where he wondered if he’d said something dreadfully wrong, but finally stepped forward, deciding to go along with it. 

Brother Sparrow breathed in deeply as he allowed his Veil to extend around him. "Come, then, Vespyr. Perform."

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Condensation said:

Cadenza hugged her back. "This doesn't mean I've forgiven you all the way."

"That's okay."

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"That's okay."

"I wasn't asking your permission. But okay."

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Elieen entered the sparring hall. She didn't have her normal daggers, which were very distinct looking, but instead had two sturdy steel daggers.

Edited by Random Bystander
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Fallapede said:

Brother Sparrow breathed in deeply as he allowed his Veil to extend around him. "Come, then, Vespyr. Perform."

Vespyr set up a barrier of wind around them, then lifted quietly into the air, hovering.  The sand beneath their feet began to shift, gyrating and twisting, and Sparrow felt his footing shift under the top layer of sand. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Condensation said:

"I wasn't asking your permission. But okay."

"I mean I understand that."

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ProfetessaOscura said:

Vespyr set up a barrier of wind around them, then lifted quietly into the air, hovering.  The sand beneath their feet began to shift, gyrating and twisting, and Sparrow felt his footing shift under the top layer of sand. 

Brother Sparrow remained unfazed, rolling with the movement of the sand as he methodically approached Vespyr.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/11/2021 at 2:35 PM, Fallapede said:

Brother Sparrow remained unfazed, rolling with the movement of the sand as he methodically approached Vespyr.

Vespyr whipped the sand into a frenzy.  It lashed in a ring of stinging needles around the brother’s legs. He frowned, all the same, as though he wasn’t exactly sure how to fight this man without hurting him. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/11/2021 at 9:49 AM, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I mean I understand that."

"So... were you trying to be a student?"

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Condensation said:

"So... were you trying to be a student?"

"Yeah. Vespyr said that they're also going to teach me... normal school stuff." Whatever that constituted.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Yeah. Vespyr said that they're also going to teach me... normal school stuff." Whatever that constituted.

"Normal school stuff? What do you need that for?"

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Condensation said:

"Normal school stuff? What do you need that for?"

"Why wouldn't I need normal school stuff? Reading, writing, math..."

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Why wouldn't I need normal school stuff? Reading, writing, math..."

"Well, the first two are good. But math is useless."

Quote

These views are not shared by the author.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"Well, the first two are good. But math is useless."

"I guess I wouldn't know yet."

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"That's right, I suppose."

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Janice pulled out of the hug and grabbed Cadenza's arm. "Now come on! Aryanna's been worried sick!"

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Oh, no. Absolutely never."

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Yep! Come on!"

Quote

When can Vapor be online?

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, ProfetessaOscura said:

Vespyr whipped the sand into a frenzy.  It lashed in a ring of stinging needles around the brother’s legs. He frowned, all the same, as though he wasn’t exactly sure how to fight this man without hurting him. 

Brother Sparrow ignored the sand, moving faster towards Vespyr. A strange, threatening smile began to spread across his face.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Janice dragged Cadenza all the way out of the academy, through the city, across the harbor, onto their boat, and down belowdecks. "Aryanna! I found her!"

@Condensation @Vapor

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Janice dragged Cadenza all the way out of the academy, through the city, across the harbor, onto their boat, and down belowdecks. "Aryanna! I found her!"

"But I didn't want -" Cadenza sighed and looked over her shoulder.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/14/2021 at 7:00 AM, Channelknight Fadran said:

Janice dragged Cadenza all the way out of the academy, through the city, across the harbor, onto their boat, and down belowdecks. "Aryanna! I found her!"

@Condensation @Vapor

"Oh good!" She gave a half nod at Cadenza, but didn't say anything to her.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cadenza folded her arms and looked away from Aryanna.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vapor said:

"Oh good!" She gave a half nod at Cadenza, but didn't say anything to her.

4 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Cadenza folded her arms and looked away from Aryanna.

Janice glanced between the two of them. Her face fell.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.