Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

19 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Janice smiled and held out her arms. "C'mere."

19 hours ago, Condensation said:

"Um..." Cadenza let out a breath. "Yes."

Corwin's jaw dropped, and his mouth gaped wide.  "Really?  That was the conversation you needed to have?  You aren't going to fight for the death or try to lock her in a cage or possess her mind or something crazy?"  The boy, of course, had been assuming the greatest danger and highest drama situation.  

On 4/8/2021 at 1:57 PM, Channelknight Fadran said:

Janice smiled and held out her arms. "C'mere."

8 hours ago, ProfetessaOscura said:

Corwin's jaw dropped, and his mouth gaped wide.  "Really?  That was the conversation you needed to have?  You aren't going to fight for the death or try to lock her in a cage or possess her mind or something crazy?"  The boy, of course, had been assuming the greatest danger and highest drama situation.  

Cadenza held up one finger. "Of course not! Corwin, do you have a sister?"

1 minute ago, ProfetessaOscura said:

He shrugged. “Anyone you care about can stab you in the back. You gotta keep your guard up.”

"Although true... not really the way I'm handling it. Janice and I are like sisters. I wouldn't do something like that to her, even if I could."

Just now, Condensation said:

"Although true... not really the way I'm handling it. Janice and I are like sisters. I wouldn't do something like that to her, even if I could."

He shrugged again. “Your friend did something in my head. I don’t trust her, but you do you.”  He shot a very suspicious glare at Janice, then stormed off, muttering something in frustration, finally ending with an exasperated “Girls!”

4 minutes ago, ProfetessaOscura said:

He shrugged again. “Your friend did something in my head. I don’t trust her, but you do you.”  He shot a very suspicious glare at Janice, then stormed off, muttering something in frustration, finally ending with an exasperated “Girls!”

"Did something to your head?" Cadenza shrugged as he walked off. "Okay, I'm done."

29 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"Did something to your head?" Cadenza shrugged as he walked off. "Okay, I'm done."

The woman from before, who had de-escalated the situation between Janice and Corwin, watched from a distance, a frown on her face. Corwin was usually such a sweet kid. Something had really rattled him. She resolved to keep her eyes open, and she appraised Janice again. The kid didn’t look dangerous. 

Then again, neither had that pirate who had murdered her brother and maimed her sister.  She clenched her jaw from the memory. No. She couldn’t judge purely from first glance. There was something about these girls...

Brother Sparrow turned to Vespyr again once the spirit had left. "You keep rather strange company, myself included. I apologize if I appeared arrogant earlier; I simply sought to find a way to make things fair. Engage me without any such provisions, then, for perhaps I have misjudged your skill."

1 hour ago, Fallapede said:

Brother Sparrow turned to Vespyr again once the spirit had left. "You keep rather strange company, myself included. I apologize if I appeared arrogant earlier; I simply sought to find a way to make things fair. Engage me without any such provisions, then, for perhaps I have misjudged your skill."

Vespyr drew scarred, pale lips to a thin line. “Would you fight, going against your beliefs?  I would not ask that of anyone.”

2 minutes ago, Fallapede said:

"You mock me, boy, but you understand less than you think. Now, come. Face me."

Vespyr stared blankly for a moment, very unsure how he was mocking his friend. He had a moment of brief panic where he wondered if he’d said something dreadfully wrong, but finally stepped forward, deciding to go along with it.