Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

3 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I didn't attack anyone! He's trying to hurt me!" She was clearly a mess of various emotions at this point.

"You did something to my head, and I didn't even touch you!  You're after my friend, and you said as much!"

The young woman raised both hands.  "Calm down.  I'm sure this is a misunderstanding.  What's going on here?"

Corwin and Janice.jpg

Just now, ProfetessaOscura said:

"You did something to my head, and I didn't even touch you!  You're after my friend, and you said as much!"

The young woman raised both hands.  "Calm down.  I'm sure this is a misunderstanding.  What's going on here?"

"HE'S TRYING TO--" Janice stopped herself, closing her fist and pushing it against the wall. Yelling wasn't going to get her out of this mess. "I... need my friend back. I can't... I can't lose her. Not again."

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"HE'S TRYING TO--" Janice stopped herself, closing her fist and pushing it against the wall. Yelling wasn't going to get her out of this mess. "I... need my friend back. I can't... I can't lose her. Not again."

"If she's your friend, why do you have to catch her and force her to be around you?" Corwin snapped, "Did you try to hurt her like you tried to hurt me just now?  Push me into a little ball in my brain so you can make my body do what you say?"  He was very indignant. 

6 minutes ago, ProfetessaOscura said:

"If she's your friend, why do you have to catch her and force her to be around you?" Corwin snapped, "Did you try to hurt her like you tried to hurt me just now?  Push me into a little ball in my brain so you can make my body do what you say?"  He was very indignant. 

"didn't do that! Someone else did! And I would NEVER TRY TO CONTROL HER. EVER!"

"Calm down," the woman said, quiet, yet seemingly in control of the situation.  "Have you considered talking this out honestly, then letting each other figure this through?  You can get in trouble for using your abilities on other students.  The principal takes attacks on anyone under his authority VERY seriously."  She stared levelly at Janice.  "If you can mess with people's bodies and what they can do, or if one of your friends can, that needs to only happen during authorized matches.  You could get expelled.  Messing with someone's agency is evil."

4 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I already told you that I didn't do that!"

She shook her head.  "I'm listening to both sides, and just giving you advice.  Corwin, get back to class.  Kid," she said, addressing Janice, "I'm sure your friend, ex or not, will at least tolerate your presence while at this school.  I doubt you're terrifying enough to send her running at the sight of you."

3 minutes ago, ProfetessaOscura said:

She shook her head. "I'm listening to both sides, and just giving you advice. Corwin, get back to class. Kid," she said, addressing Janice, "I'm sure your friend, ex or not, will at least tolerate your presence while at this school. I doubt you're terrifying enough to send her running at the sight of you."

"Wait, but--" Janice held out a hand. "I mean... she might not want to see me."

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Wait, but--" Janice held out a hand. "I mean... she might not want to see me."

"Is she your friend?  If she doesn't want to see you, then you respect her choice and live your life, not hers."  The woman tilted her head to one side.  "That's some advice my father gave me, back when I was small.  He was an admiral who only recently retired.  Wisest man I know.  You can't control how others act or choose, but you can choose to act honorably yourself."

14 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"But what if she runs away? What if I never see her again? She's my only friend..."

"You'll make more.  Your friend bumped into Corwin and already has the kid making sure that no one takes her by surprise.  He's a protective and stubborn little devil."  she thumbed back at Corwin, who was eager to be free of the situation, and already all the way down the hall.  "Reminds me of how my little brother used to be."  She lifted her chin.  "So.  You'll find a thousand new people here.  Make more friends.  Don't confine yourself to one."

3 hours ago, ProfetessaOscura said:

He huffed, then stomped away from her.  He still wasn't done in the training room.

The second he was through the door, he was sprinting.  He had to warn Cadenza that this other girl was after her, for whatever reason.

*Cadence

3 hours ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Maddy walked into the room and gasped. “Cadenza!” She ran over to the girl.

"Maddy? What are you doing here?" Cadenza stood up. It didn't do much to the level of her head.

Couldn't resist. Ignore it if you so wish.

14 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"Maddy? What are you doing here?" Cadenza stood up. It didn't do much to the level of her head.

“To be honest, I’m not actually sure. This is that... thing’s place, right?”

Maddy smiled. “Besides, I could ask you the same thing. It’s so good to see you!”

10 hours ago, ProfetessaOscura said:

"You'll make more.  Your friend bumped into Corwin and already has the kid making sure that no one takes her by surprise.  He's a protective and stubborn little devil."  she thumbed back at Corwin, who was eager to be free of the situation, and already all the way down the hall.  "Reminds me of how my little brother used to be."  She lifted her chin.  "So.  You'll find a thousand new people here.  Make more friends.  Don't confine yourself to one."

"But..." Janice swallowed, doing her best to keep the tears in. She looked at Corwin. "I--I'm sorry. I shouldn't have... said those things."

1 hour ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"But..." Janice swallowed, doing her best to keep the tears in. She looked at Corwin. "I--I'm sorry. I shouldn't have... said those things."

Corwin huffed, still mistrustful.  He crossed his arms over his chest, but despite his stance, his shoulders still shook.  "Go on, get back to class," the woman said.  "Get going."

Corwin shuffled off, and she turned back to Janice.  "You here alone, or do you have people with you?"

10 hours ago, Matrim's Dice said:

“To be honest, I’m not actually sure. This is that... thing’s place, right?”

Maddy smiled. “Besides, I could ask you the same thing. It’s so good to see you!”

"Yeah. Although I'm sorry, I don't know if I can say the same thing. Is Janice here with you?"

1 hour ago, ProfetessaOscura said:

Corwin huffed, still mistrustful.  He crossed his arms over his chest, but despite his stance, his shoulders still shook.  "Go on, get back to class," the woman said.  "Get going."

Corwin shuffled off, and she turned back to Janice.  "You here alone, or do you have people with you?"

“I’m... yeah.” Janice squared her shoulders. “Um... do you know which way the sparring hall is?”

48 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

“I’m... yeah.” Janice squared her shoulders. “Um... do you know which way the sparring hall is?”

Vespyr rounded the corner at that time.  He seemed annoyed.  "I sent you a note allowing your entry, and you attack the messenger?" he asked, not so much angry as annoyed.  "What were you thinking?"

2 minutes ago, ProfetessaOscura said:

Vespyr rounded the corner at that time.  He seemed annoyed.  "I sent you a note allowing your entry, and you attack the messenger?" he asked, not so much angry as annoyed.  "What were you thinking?"

"I didn't--" Janice spun around to yell at the newcomer, then paused. "Vespyr!"