Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

7 hours ago, Negative_Null said:

He also notes the Raodean currency Janice passes over. That certainly doesn't rule out the possibility of her being Talon, but most Talon operatives are from Sabir, Roanoke, or Myria, so it is less likely.

That guy's watching me, Janice notes, but not like the others do. Who is he?

SHHHH...HHHHH... The whispers were getting louder.

I need to get out of here. Janice decides, grabbing her meal and getting out of the pub as fast as she can without running.

I never officially did this, so...

Aryanna

Species: Human

Aspect: Slight healing

Profession: Somewhat important government perdon

Weapon: Long knives she stashes in her boots

Team: The good guys, I guess?

Appearance: Long auburn hair, striking green eyes, wears tight fitting shirt with leather-ish jacket and black pants, long black boots, currently hiding in cloak.

Aryanna follows the figure with her eyes. "They're leaving now," she whispers and straightens up slightly.

Edited by Vapor

1 hour ago, Vapor said:

Aryanna follows the figure with her eyes. "They're leaving now," she whispers and straightens up slightly.

"I saw. They might be reporting, they might be just a random person, or maybe we've run into another scheme going on. You can stay here or come with me, but I think I'm going to follow them"

2 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

"I saw. They might be reporting, they might be just a random person, or maybe we've run into another scheme going on. You can stay here or come with me, but I think I'm going to follow them"

Yes, please follow me! I have no idea how to add a seclusive alleycat character to a group of characters.

Jay slips out of the pub, waves goodbye to Fish, and hurries in the direction he saw Janice go in. He's not being sneaky, exactly, but there are enough people out that he could blend in. He makes sure to keep an eye on Aryanna and any Sylven he sees near them.

1 hour ago, Vapor said:

"I'll come with you."

1 hour ago, Negative_Null said:

Jay slips out of the pub, waves goodbye to Fish, and hurries in the direction he saw Janice go in. He's not being sneaky, exactly, but there are enough people out that he could blend in. He makes sure to keep an eye on Aryanna and any Sylven he sees near them.

SHHHH...HHHHHH...HHHHHH...You're being followed.

Janice sped up, eventually breaking into a run. She had to get out... had to lose these people... before something terrible happened to them. If the Whispers were saying things... that couldn't be good.

A Trace on her right arm began to burn. She grit her teeth and kept running, though, until she had made her way outside the city. Her entire arm was burning, now.

Followed. FOLLOWED.

4 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

That guy's watching me, Janice notes, but not like the others do. Who is he?

SHHHH...HHHHH... The whispers were getting louder.

I need to get out of here. Janice decides, grabbing her meal and getting out of the pub as fast as she can without running.

2 hours ago, Negative_Null said:

Lloyd quickly bandaged the strangers neck and then noticed three people leaving in quick succession. They must be the ones he was sent for, he couldn’t let them get away.

Lloyd breaks into a sprint following the three.

Just now, A Windrunner said:

Lloyd quickly bandaged the strangers neck and then noticed three people leaving in quick succession. They must be the ones he was sent for, he couldn’t let them get away.

Lloyd breaks into a sprint following the three.

1 minute ago, Vapor said:

"We're being followed," Aryanna said. "The one who bandaged that stranger's neck."

Followed. Followed. Followed. Followed. The Whispers didn't stop. FOLLOWED. FOLLOWED. FOLLOWED.

Janice's breathing cracked with pain as the Traces on her body kept burning. The Whispers were egging her on--begging her to give into the pain and destroy. They nearly laughed with glee with their chorus of followed, followed, followed.

Control it!! She gasped to herself. No more killing!

The pain overwhelmed her, and she cried out, collapsing onto the ground. Every Trace seared into her flesh, filling her with a killer's instinct.

CONTROL IT!!

@Negative_Null

5 minutes ago, Vapor said:

The figure ahead collapsed, and Aryanna forgot about being followed. She ran forward and rolled the person onto their back. What were those black lines on her skin? She looked back at Jay. "A little help?"

"Run!" Janice yelled. "Run! Get away from here! NOW!"

KILL! The Whispers cried gleefully. DESTROY!!

"RUN!!!"

Edited by Channelknight Fadran

11 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Followed. Followed. Followed. Followed. The Whispers didn't stop. FOLLOWED. FOLLOWED. FOLLOWED.

Janice's breathing cracked with pain as the Traces on her body kept burning. The Whispers were egging her on--begging her to give into the pain and destroy. They nearly laughed with glee with their chorus of followed, followed, followed.

Control it!! She gasped to herself. No more killing!

The pain overwhelmed her, and she cried out, collapsing onto the ground. Every Trace seared into her flesh, filling her with a killer's instinct.

CONTROL IT!!

@Negative_Null

Lloyd sees one of them fall to the ground. “Just in time, better deal with this before it gets out of control.” Lloyd moves towards them “You should be careful, neither of you knows what you’re dealing with.” Lloyd moves closer. “If you don’t want to die, I suggest helping me hold her down.” Lloyd pins one of the fallen one’s arms to the ground.

1 minute ago, Vapor said:

Aryanna leaned closer. "What? Are you okay?"

She pinned the woman's arm to the ground.

3 minutes ago, A Windrunner said:

Lloyd sees one of them fall to the ground. “Just in time, better deal with this before it gets out of control.” Lloyd moves towards them “You should be careful, neither of you knows what you’re dealing with.” Lloyd moves closer. “If you don’t want to die, I suggest helping me hold her down.” Lloyd pins one of the fallen one’s arms to the ground.

"What are you doing!?!" Janice demanded. "RUN!"

Also, Wind, I seriously doubt that Lloyd knows what's going on here. I put a lot of effort into this character, and how she works isn't exactly found in the Worldbuilding PDF.