Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

3 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Wherever you left them? I kinda couldn't see when I was knocked out and stuffed in a bag."

"I didn't stuff you in a bag." She went to the kitchen, and grabbed another cup of apple juice. "You really should drink this. I don't want you passing out on me."

53 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Okay. Lemme..." Janice tried to stand, lost her balance, and fell over. "Hoo! Whoa. Hang on..."

@Matrim's Dice

Twas at church; back now

"Yes," Maddy said fiercely, stepping between Trace and the others. "We'll be fine on our own." She turned around, putting her back to Trace. "C'mon, let's go back to the hotel." That was the first place she thought of to get away from Trace.

8 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"Thanks," Cadenza said frostily. "But I think we've got it."

Just now, Matrim's Dice said:

"Yes," Maddy said fiercely, stepping between Trace and the others. "We'll be fine on our own." She turned around, putting her back to Trace. "C'mon, let's go back to the hotel." That was the first place she thought of to get away from Trace.

"You do? I saw where she went, guys. Are you seriously gonna let your pride get in the way of finding her?"

5 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"You do? I saw where she went, guys. Are you seriously gonna let your pride get in the way of finding her?"

*Tries to figure out how 'You do' is a grammatically correct response*

"We don't know we can trust you. In fact, we know we can't."

3 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"Then tell us where and then leave us alone. Janice doesn't need any help from you."

Just now, Matrim's Dice said:

"We don't know we can trust you. In fact, we know we can't."

"Well, need help from Janice. So does Cruz. And so are a whole lot of people." Trace tried to put on a brave face, but let it fall into something more vulnerable. "Listen, guys... I'm not saying I'm good now or anything, but there are still things I care about. I get that you can't just forgive me, and you shouldn't... and... well..." she clenched her fist. "I'm willing to help you, and I'm not going to betray you. You don't have to trust me; just trust my motives. I want to not get tortured for a thousand years, and I'm not going to jeapordize that so I can backstab you all."

Perfect timing to get online, guys, 'cuz I have church in...

*Checks watch*

Now.

3 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Well, need help from Janice. So does Cruz. And so are a whole lot of people." Trace tried to put on a brave face, but let it fall into something more vulnerable. "Listen, guys... I'm not saying I'm good now or anything, but there are still things I care about. I get that you can't just forgive me, and you shouldn't... and... well..." she clenched her fist. "I'm willing to help you, and I'm not going to betray you. You don't have to trust me; just trust my motives. I want to not get tortured for a thousand years, and I'm not going to jeopardize that so I can backstab you all."

Aw. Miss you! Have a good time at church!

"There is absolutely no way I'm forgiving you. Not in a million years. You can't come."

45 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"Then tell us where and then leave us alone. Janice doesn't need any help from you."

This is true. She doesn't need help from any of you. Of course, you don't know that. :P

1 hour ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Okay. Lemme..." Janice tried to stand, lost her balance, and fell over. "Hoo! Whoa. Hang on..."

@Matrim's Dice

Shade grabbed her arm, and hoisted her up onto her feet. "Careful. We don't want you getting hurt."

1 hour ago, Condensation said:

"There is absolutely no way I'm forgiving you. Not in a million years. You can't come."

"I'm not asking for forgiveness. I don't deserve forgiveness. I'm working in my own self-interest, and right now that self-interest benefits you as well."

29 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

Shade grabbed her arm, and hoisted her up onto her feet. "Careful. We don't want you getting hurt."

"Nope."

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I'm not asking for forgiveness. I don't deserve forgiveness. I'm working in my own self-interest, and right now that self-interest benefits you as well."

"Nope."

"Let's go look for your friends." She started walking to the door.