Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

Once someone entered the hotel, she careful followed after. She walked up the stairs and to her room. Once she was sure no one was looking, she went in and carefully closed the door she then carefully put Janice on a chair, and securely tied her to it. She then went into her bedroom and grabbed the jar of ammonia, or smelling salts as they were often called, and put them under Janice's nose.

Janice can wake up now. :)

@Channelknight Fadran

Just now, Random Bystander said:

Once someone entered the hotel, she careful followed after. She walked up the stairs and to her room. Once she was sure no one was looking, she went in and carefully closed the door she then carefully put Janice on a chair, and securely tied her to it. She then went into her bedroom and grabbed the jar of ammonia, or smelling salts as they were often called, and put them under Janice's nose.

@Channelknight Fadran

"AH!!" Janice shouted, struggling against the chair. "AHHH!!"

2 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"You think it's someone's Aspect?"

Maddy shrugged. "I don't see what else it could be. Maybe some other form of power that we don't know about? Is there some scholar type person we know?"

Maddy shook herself. "But first, find Janice."

3 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Maddy shrugged. "I don't see what else it could be. Maybe some other form of power that we don't know about? Is there some scholar type person we know?"

Maddy shook herself. "But first, find Janice."

"Yeah. Problem is, we've got no idea where she might have gone."

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Hi, popsicle stick!" Trace said, stepping out of the shadow. "Your arm healed up nice and good yet? It'd be a real shame if it opened up on your brand new outfit."

No! Don't go to bed yet!

Cadenza glared. "Yes, no thanks to you. What are you doing here?"

10 hours ago, Random Bystander said:

"Shut it, or I'll knock you out again. Don't worry, I won't kill you. Do you need something to drink?" Shade took off her cloak so that Janice wouldn't be as scared. 

"Who are you? Where's Aryanna? Where am I?"

9 hours ago, Condensation said:

Cadenza glared. "Yes, no thanks to you. What are you doing here?"

"Helping you find your kid again, obviously!"

9 hours ago, Matrim's Dice said:

You've been waiting to do that for a long time, haven't you...

Not... ludicrously long, but long enough.

9 hours ago, Condensation said:

I'm mad at you! You'd better be ready for serious beration when both you and I are on next!

NYEHEHEHEHEHEEEEeeeee

27 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Who are you? Where's Aryanna? Where am I?"

"Helping you find your kid again, obviously!"

"I'm Shade, a world famous bounty hunter. I'm assuming Aryanna is your friend, and she'd probably be looking for you. You are in my room." She went into the kitchen and grabbed a cup of apple juice. "Your blood sugar is probably fairly low. Here." She put the cup to the kids mouth.

I may or may not have experience passing out... :P

Just now, Random Bystander said:

"I'm Shade, a world famous bounty hunter. I'm assuming Aryanna is your friend, and she'd probably be looking for you. You are in my room." She went into the kitchen and grabbed a cup of apple juice. "Your blood sugar is probably fairly low. Here." She put the cup to the kids mouth.

Janice thinned her lips to a line and reared her head.

27 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Janice thinned her lips to a line and reared her head.

Shade is actually really nice if you get to know her.

"Your loss." She drank the juice. She sighed. "Listen. I didn't want to take this job, but sometimes you have to do things you don't want to so that you can stay alive. I will not hurt you, and I'll wait to turn you in for a few days. That way I can figure out who actually wants you." 

27 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

"Your loss." She drank the juice. She sighed. "Listen. I didn't want to take this job, but sometimes you have to do things you don't want to so that you can stay alive. I will not hurt you, and I'll wait to turn you in for a few days. That way I can figure out who actually wants you." 

"know who wants me."

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"The Talon." Janice replied. "The terrorists."

She whistled. "What did a kid like you do to attract that kind of attention? I don't think they would pay me. They tend to hold grudges, and I've worked against them in the past..." She sighed. "Those psychopaths." She went to untie the kid. "Sorry for kidnapping you. Do you know where your friends are, or could be?" She then put her cloak back on. "Honestly, I should have known it was the Talon. Who else would hire someone of my skill and prestige to kidnap a kid?" 

She really likes kids. She doesn't like working with them, because she feels really bad about it.

1 minute ago, Random Bystander said:

She whistled. "What did a kid like you do to attract that kind of attention? I don't think they would pay me. They tend to hold grudges, and I've worked against them in the past..." She sighed. "Those psychopaths." She went to untie the kid. "Sorry for kidnapping you. Do you know where your friends are, or could be?" She then put her cloak back on. "Honestly, I should have known it was the Talon. Who else would hire someone of my skill and prestige to kidnap a kid?" 

"You mean... you... you're letting me go?"