Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

4 hours ago, Condensation said:

"I think so, unless someone else brought them."

"I guess this just goes to show why you never let an army guy do a law enforcer's job. I should be going now." The colonel turned to Maddy, "your official orders from me are to supervise and protect this group, they're still of interest to me and our mission." Tulcam looked at Maddy directly in her eyes as if to get a point across, with a gaze that could almost be described as encouraging.

@Matrim's Dice

Edited by The Ward's Guard

1 hour ago, Knight of Iron said:

"Oh... how?"

"Well... it's kind of hard to explain, but basically... I used my time in Janice's body to learn how to take full control of other people. As for how I escaped, at least partially... well, I'm less yevon than the Queen expected. She didn't extract my entire soul to punish. I had something she didn't expect: attachment."

3 hours ago, The Ward's Guard said:

"I guess this just goes to show why you never let an army guy do a law enforcer's job. I should be going now." The colonel turned to Maddy, "your official orders from me are to supervise and protect this group, they're still of interest to me and our mission." Tulcam looked at Maddy directly in her eyes as if to get a point across, with a gaze that could almost be described as encouraging.

@Matrim's Dice

Thanks for the edit-mention xD

"Sure thing" Maddy said, trying her hardest not to blink. She hoped the others knew that she wouldn't be the stuffy kind of bodyguard.