Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Really?" He steered Cruz into a building. "Was the yevon 'Trace' included in this group?"

Cruz fell silent. The true answer was he wasn't really sure, but he was trying to get an easy court case. "I have the right to remain silent, correct? When do I get to speak to my lawyer?"

1 minute ago, Knight of Iron said:

Cruz fell silent. The true answer was he wasn't really sure, but he was trying to get an easy court case. "I have the right to remain silent, correct? When do I get to speak to my lawyer?"

"Fine, then." He certainly wasn't acting like a dignified law enforcement officer.

2 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

"And how do you know this?" Cruz asked, "Where is the Queen?"

His breathing was faster and close to shallow now, and the room spun.

"Before I answer any of your questions, you must answer mine: do you care that Trace is in the clutches of the Qhoral Queen to be tortured for a thousand years?"

1 minute ago, Fallapede said:

Yeah, how do you know that?

You shall see

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Before I answer any of your questions, you must answer mine: do you care that Trace is in the clutches of the Qhoral Queen to be tortured for a thousand years?"

Stars, he might regret this, but it seemed right to be honest here.

"Of course I do," he hissed, so no one else would hear.

1 minute ago, Knight of Iron said:

Stars, he might regret this, but it seemed right to be honest here.

"Of course I do," he hissed, so no one else would hear.

She smiled.

"Perfect," Trace said, "now let's go save my soul from a megalomaniacal Queen, shall we?"

Edited by Channelknight Fadran

2 hours ago, The Ward's Guard said:

The colonel saluted back, he then turned towards the rest of the group. "I've got orders to report in, so I'll be joining back up with you as soon as I can, depending on what orders I receive. Be careful, and watch yourselves, I hear that everyone's all riled up with the attacks Trace and Cruz were behind; seeing as we only have one of them in our custody, not many people will be reassured."

@Condensation @Vapor @Matrim's Dice @EmiTheNinja

Aryanna nodded.

5 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

6 hours ago, Fallapede said:

"Unfortunately, my supply is rather limited. Since I am frequently absent from this domicile for long periods of time, I tend to keep food that does not spoil. I regret that it may be rather unappetizing."

So, Vespyr's plan is to get more nerfed.  Plan for a supplement to isolate a few of the drugs that have been mixed in the nectar.  This will still lead to withdrawal symptoms even while transferring over to a diluted nectar, but no death.  Also, grumpy recovering Vespyr will be fun to play..