Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

22 minutes ago, EmiTheNinja said:

“Who are you?” Shidala asked out of curiosity? Knowing more people will be helpful if will have to fight them.

Ah, alright. :P 

“I’m Maddy, from the army back on the other island. I don’t believe we’ve met.” She put out a hand for her to shake.

8 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

"The goal was to kill the corrupt leaders and all I did was kill the corrupt leaders," Cruz said, "I didn't anticipate Trace's... spree."

Tears were welling up in the Tulcam's eyes, and he looked away from Cruz. When he looked back, his expression was still angry, but it held a high level of conflict in it. He opened his mouth to speak, but nothing came out. He quickly turned away again, the memory of her strong in his mind, as well as what he had done. He closed his eyes for a brief moment, clenching his teeth as he remembered. After the moment, he straightened himself and cleared his face of anger and conflict, leaving a seemingly calm expression as he took a deep breath. 

"You will stay in my custody until you can be given a fair trial Cruz. We shall see if you 'justice' was worth the cost."

1 minute ago, The Ward's Guard said:

Tears were welling up in the Tulcam's eyes, and he looked away from Cruz. When he looked back, his expression was still angry, but it held a high level of conflict in it. He opened his mouth to speak, but nothing came out. He quickly turned away again, the memory of her strong in his mind, as well as what he had done. He closed his eyes for a brief moment, clenching his teeth as he remembered. After the moment, he straightened himself and cleared his face of anger and conflict, leaving a seemingly calm expression as he took a deep breath. 

"You will stay in my custody until you can be given a fair trial Cruz. We shall see if you 'justice' was worth the cost."

"I am prepared to stand trial," said Cruz.

Just now, Knight of Iron said:

"I am prepared to stand trial," said Cruz.

The colonel nodded. "That will make things easier. Now come, I need to get everyone together in order to begin moving from this place." Even though the colonel had noticeably calmed down, there would be occasional facial expressions that would break through, they were typically expressions displaying some sort of pain, conflict, or anger.

1 hour ago, Matrim's Dice said:

While Colonel and Cruz were talking, Maddy slipped away. She enjoyed being a soldier, but the talking part of the job wasn't as appealing to her. As she walked, she saw a young woman standing alone. Aryanna, she thought. Maddy approached her. "How do you know Janice?"

@Vapor

"I hired Jay because I was concerned about the Talon. We ended up following her because we thought she was suspicious, and we met." She didn't mention the part where Janice exploded.

Just now, Vapor said:

"I hired Jay because I was concerned about the Talon. We ended up following her because we thought she was suspicious, and we met." She didn't mention the part where Janice exploded.

“And I assume Janice was not as suspicious as you imagined.” Maddy smiled, but then glanced backward to see Colonel and Cruz. The expression faded.

“I’m sorry about Colonel.” She said, more softly. “He’s just angry about the deaths. Really angry.”

2 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

“And I assume Janice was not as suspicious as you imagined.” Maddy smiled, but then glanced backward to see Colonel and Cruz. The expression faded.

“I’m sorry about Colonel.” She said, more softly. “He’s just angry about the deaths. Really angry.”

"No, she wasn't." Aryanna smiled back. "I can tell. He must have known many of them."

20 minutes ago, Vapor said:

"No, she wasn't." Aryanna smiled back. "I can tell. He must have known many of them."

"He did." Maddy said with a nod.

Changing the subject, she decided to try to figure out more about Trace. "Who is Trace, anyway? How does... that work?"

10 minutes ago, ProfetessaOscura said:

"I am not a person," Vespyr corrected.  "But I am practical, if nothing else."

"I was asking because of something my dad told me once," Janice said. "I probably didn't know this at the time, but he was probably a Duster. He once told me... that I had to look out for wise people."

40 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

“Uhh, death isn’t that bad. He shouldn’t be angry. If you kill someone then that means that he wasn’t worth enough to live.”

1 hour ago, The Ward's Guard said:

The colonel nodded. "That will make things easier. Now come, I need to get everyone together in order to begin moving from this place." Even though the colonel had noticeably calmed down, there would be occasional facial expressions that would break through, they were typically expressions displaying some sort of pain, conflict, or anger.

Cadenza nodded, then yelled across the beach. "Hey, guys, Colonel Talcum (Powder) wants everyone over here!"

Just now, Condensation said:

Cadenza nodded, then yelled across the beach. "Hey, guys, Colonel Talcum (Powder) wants everyone over here!"

"Cadenza, it's Colonel 'Tulcam,' not 'Talcum.'" The colonel paused for a moment as he thought about it before asking curiously, "was that meant to be a joke?"