Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

6 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"Her mask came off. She looked weird."

The colonel started to look annoyed. "I know I'm starting to sound like a broken recording, but bear with me. You let the target get taken away to meet an undetermined 'Queen' by, and I quote, 'a monster lady?' Am I the only one seeing issues with this, because I can't be."

Edited by The Ward's Guard

4 minutes ago, The Ward's Guard said:

The colonel started to look annoyed. "I know I'm starting to sound like a broken recording, but bear with me. You let the target get taken away to meet an undetermined 'Queen' by, and I quote, 'a monster lady?' Am I the only one seeing issues with this, because I can't be."

"Hey! She wanted to, and I wasn't about to attack my friend."

Just now, Condensation said:

"Hey! She wanted to, and I wasn't about to attack my friend."

"And attacking the monster lady was going too far as well? Am I also expected to allow Trace's other companion, 'Crus' I believe, to get off scott-free? Did you actually take the time to learn what they did?"

1 minute ago, The Ward's Guard said:

"And attacking the monster lady was going too far as well? Am I also expected to allow Trace's other companion, 'Crus' I believe, to get off scott-free? Did you actually take the time to learn what they did?"

"The monster lady fought a lot of people and didn't have trouble. Nope, I didn't take the time to figure it out. But Cruz helped me."

3 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"Wait, what? Over one hundred?" Cadenza's eyes went wide. "Okay, so... give him time to wait for Janice to come back so she can defend him?"

"You know I can't do that. Even if I could, I wouldn't. I knew many of them, they served under and with me. If you had to explain to their wives, their husbands, their children that the man responsible for their loved one's death wasn't being brought to justice because someone thinks he's still good, do you think you could do it? Because someone has to."

Edited by The Ward's Guard

Just now, The Ward's Guard said:

"You know I can't do that. Even if I could, I wouldn't. I knew many of them, they served under and with me. If you had to explain to their wives, their husbands, their children that the man responsible for their loved one's death wasn't being brought to justice because someone things he's still good, do you think you could do it? Because someone has to."

Cadenza rolled her eyes and nodded. "You want me to tell him?"

4 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"Wait, what? Over one hundred?" Cadenza's eyes went wide. "Okay, so... give him time to wait for Janice to come back so she can defend him?"

Maddy found herself nodding. "I'm sorry Cadenza, but Colonel is right. I'll do what I can for Janice, but Cruz and that... thing have no excuse."

3 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Maddy found herself nodding. "I'm sorry Cadenza, but Colonel is right. I'll do what I can for Janice, but Cruz and that... thing have no excuse."

The colonel nodded in appreciation for Maddy's support.

2 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"I dunno."

@Knight of Iron

"The last thing I need is for this murderer to get away. C'mon Maddy, we have to find him." The colonel strode away from Cadenza as he started to search for Cruz, walking with with a stiff posture. He didn't check to see if Maddy was following.

1 minute ago, The Ward's Guard said:

"The last thing I need is for this murderer to get away. C'mon Maddy, we have to find him." The colonel strode away from Cadenza as he started to search for Cruz, walking with with a stiff posture. He didn't check to see if Maddy was following.

Maddy spared a glance at Cadenza, but followed.

1 hour ago, The Ward's Guard said:

1 hour ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Maddy spared a glance at Cadenza, but followed.

1 hour ago, Condensation said:

Cadenza crossed her arms and went to search for Cruz as well. It wasn't like he could do that much damage without Trace, and he had healed her when Janice asked him to.

All in a day's work (literally, I'm just getting off of a day's work).

"I think they're looking for you," said Lena, "Will you run?"

"I... I was told to look after them. I'm at least going to check on them. Who knows? I might make new friends. And even if I don't, I'll still have you."

Cruz emerges from wherever the heck he was, with Lena close behind.

"Yes?" he asked smoothly, with a snakelike smile.

Edited by Knight of Iron

Just now, Knight of Iron said:

"I think they're looking for you," said Lena, "Will you run?"

"I... I was told to look after them. I'm at least going to check on them. Who knows? I might make new friends. And even if I don't, I'll still have you."

Cruz emerges from wherever the heck he was, with Lena close behind.

"Yes?" he asked smoothly, with a snakelike smile.

The colonel marched towards Cruz, hand on his sidearm. "Are you'Cruz?'"

Just now, Knight of Iron said:

Cruz brushed his luscious golden locks out of his eyes. "Who's asking?"

"Colonel Tulcam of the Raodean army. You are under arrest for acts of terrorism and mass murder. You will be taken into my custody and tried for your crimes in a fair court of Raodean law." The colonel watched Cruz carefully, taking note of his reactions.