Oltux72

The fate of the Heralds and strategy

4 posts in this topic

Kaldin mentioned that Moash has an Honorblade. Teft is not surprised. How can this be? They must know that Jezrien is dead. Have they kept it from the common troops? Does this mean that Jasnah's plan of killing Heralds is right out now?

What does this tell us about the long time plans of the coalition? The Heralds cannot help them, the Everstorm is still blowing and Herdaz has fallen? Despair should be setting in.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Oltux72 said:

Kaldin mentioned that Moash has an Honorblade. Teft is not surprised. How can this be? They must know that Jezrien is dead. Have they kept it from the common troops? Does this mean that Jasnah's plan of killing Heralds is right out now?

They know that the Honorblade was stolen, and probably got reports of Moash flying around.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The_Truthwatcher said:

They know that the Honorblade was stolen, and probably got reports of Moash flying around.

Right. I forgot about that. So, whom do they suspect of having stolen the Blade?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Oltux72 said:

Right. I forgot about that. So, whom do they suspect of having stolen the Blade?

They think Odium's forces.  Some suspicion is also on Taravangain.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.