So Much Stuff

Karger

Given that the place was decimated, I wouldn't expect them to have run off with their valuables. However, I am mildly surprised by the survival of the items. Then again, the Aimians are brilliant people who invented Soulcasters, so who knows how durable the tech is. They probably should have reinforced their buildings with whatever they made their tech out of, but hindsight is perfectly clear. There is [hopefully] a Dawnshard there too, or at least information on Dawnshards, so Weapons of Mass Destruction are going to exist now. Hopefully they won't destroy Roshar too. Maybe they could flee to another star system.

9 hours ago, I Used To Be A Fish said:

I know what I want for Christmas.

I want me some soulcasters and shardblades. How much wrapping paper does a set of blade and plate require? Seriously though the kind of secrets that they are likely hiding is sure to be staggering.

From the Dawnshard description: "Discuss Dawnshard here! Do not include Rhythm of War spoilers here."

So, since this contains RoW, you cannot put it in Dawnshard.

The RoW boards can have both RoW+Dawnshard stuff. 

The Dawnshard forum will have no RoW spoilers.

8 minutes ago, Chaos said:

From the Dawnshard description: "Discuss Dawnshard here! Do not include Rhythm of War spoilers here."

So, since this contains RoW, you cannot put it in Dawnshard.

The RoW boards can have both RoW+Dawnshard stuff. 

The Dawnshard forum will have no RoW spoilers.

After Dawnshard releases for Kickstart backers, would you be enforcing the inverse as well?