Little things that make you happy

Hen

Hot showers.

Having water heated and delivered from overhead, at will, is the best thing about living in this era.

There is nothing as great as stepping into a hot shower, and feeling that wonderful heat envelop you, and the gentle massage of little water drops.  NOTHING!!!

(medicine is also the best thing)

@Hentient I was thinking of posting a thread like this, you beat me to it! ^_^

When the sun comes out after rain and the raindrops clinging to the grass and flowers and leaves sparkle in the light. 

When spring comes and blossoms grow on the trees. Actually, spring and new growth in general. 

Literally just flowers. Flowers make me happy. (Except for sunflowers)

Soft, fluffy things.

Looking at sunsets.

Starting up a video game I haven’t played in years.

That feeling of enchantment when you’re currently reading this amazing book and it slowly envelops your life, and you go to sleep wrapped up in this blanket of thoughts as you drift off dreaming about what you’ve just read.

Edited by The Awakened Salad

Hm I guess Honorless already said this one kinda, but when you're talking with a stranger and they're just nice. Or when you're talking to someone you've never met and you banter like you've known each other forever. OR when you and your brother are just doing normal sibling teasing stuff in a Walmart and the other guy in self checkout notices and just can't stop smiling. (okay that last one might have gotten a little specific.)

*winks at fish*

Edited by Hentient