Ghanderflaffle

Share your strange dreams or nightmares

28 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

On 3/20/2021 at 10:14 AM, greekGeek442 said:

Hello? I Had a strange dream and I am looking for some answers. I do not usually dream nor do I usually have strange dreams. Or this vivid. I was alone but i wasnt there. There was nothing there but there was this man there. And he was a spaceman? Or he was in space and he was mad. So angry that I was very afraid and i was very afraid for him. He was trapped in a space suit. I remember he was sweating very much, and i was worried that he would drown in his own sweat. And he was very beautiful. He spoke to me but i could not understand what he was saying. 

Please if you have any answers or advice about this dream inform them to me. I can't stop thinking about him. 

Thank you

Ruth

also. This is an update. My sister also had this dream?

Is there someone trying to communicate to you but you are unable to see or hear that person? Same with your sister?

This dream does make sense to me but it could just be my perspective is wrong.

Edited by Toothless of Shinovar

i once had a dream where i was driving my siblings around in a big white van (we actually own one, so that's not weird) and every now and then i would remember I couldn't drive and almost crash, and then i would keep driving.

I have had a few dreams when I was a child about driving. I was forced to heavily rely on what I remember what my parents had taught my older siblings.