Share your strange dreams or nightmares

Pretty self-explanatory, just share whatever strange dreams or nightmares you might have or it might be strange to have.

I once dreamed that I was building a hut in the woods with my dad and he got mauled by a polar bear. Why a polar bear? I don’t know. It certainly wasn’t in some place with polar bears. Anyways, I then got chased in circles for multiple hours. 

I also participated in a race on a tricycle while everyone else had cars and such. I was woken up right before I won.

Y'all get the idea. Have fun, go wild, yada yada.

Earlier this week I dreamed I was on my morning run, down my road, and coiled in the road was a 20 foot long black snake with yellow stripes. It wasn't fat, though, just really long. I ran around it, and then it started chasing after me, trying to bite my ankles. So I did the only natural dream thing to do: Grab the snake by its neck (by which I mean the area right behind its head... snakes don't really have necks... :P) and slam it against a tree trunk. After which I picked it up (don't know how; with how big it was) and threw it off the railing which had conveniently appeared next to me. Of course, then the snake jumped back up off the ground below and strangled my friend who had also just appeared next to me. Both of them fell back down. 

When I was in elementary school I had a villain in my dream who was literally just the Joker with a saxophone. My subconscious self called him 'The Jazz Opera' for some reason, and his saxophone put people to sleep. I was in my house, and he walked around the corner playing his instrument, and my mom fell asleep. My 8 year old self was terrified. for some reason I didn't fall asleep, but he kept walking closer and closer, playing that saxophone, until I woke up in a cold sweat.

The following night I dreamed my mother and I were at a zoo, looking at the bear exhibit. The Jazz Opera turned the corner, and my mom fell asleep again. He walked closer and closer again, staring at me... and then the bear in the cage reached his neck out of the bars, and well, ate him. Just... CHOMP and gone. It was like the bear grew a giraffe neck for a second there. Needless to say, I was relieved.

I haven't dreamed about The Jazz Opera since. It seems my subconscious has effectively killed him off.

Edited by Matrim's Dice

8 hours ago, Matrim's Dice said:When I was in elementary school I had a villain in my dream who was literally just the Joker with a saxophone. My subconscious self called him 'The Jazz Opera' for some reason, and his saxophone put people to sleep. I was in my house, and he walked around the corner playing his instrument, and my mom fell asleep. My 8 year old self was terrified. for some reason I didn't fall asleep, but he kept walking closer and closer, playing that saxophone, until I woke up in a cold sweat.

The following night I dreamed my mother and I were at a zoo, looking at the bear exhibit. The Jazz Opera turned the corner, and my mom fell asleep again. He walked closer and closer again, staring at me... and then the bear in the cage reached his neck out of the bars, and well, ate him. Just... CHOMP and gone. It was like the bear grew a giraffe neck for a second there. Needless to say, I was relieved.

I haven't dreamed about The Jazz Opera since. It seems my subconscious has effectively killed him off.

My new favorite character is The Jazz Opera.

The city is alive, in a sense. Its mind is a vast thing, spread over its massive territory and a little beyond. It sees you through the eyes of its drones, the ones you call "human". You are not part of the city. You are not one of the many. You do not belong. Get out. Get out. GET OUT.

I had one of those a couple of nights ago. I don’t remember much else of the dream, but specifically at one point I was leaving Chick-fil-a after finishing my shift at work there, and right as I stepped outside, there were these cats, everywhere. Some were normal sized while others were more like the size of a lynx with these very big, disturbing eyes. I knew somehow that they wanted to get inside, so I just kind of stood there for a second, and then they started moving towards me. Let me tell you, for whatever reason, that was the most horrifying thing I had dreamed of in a while. I ran back inside the building and just sat by the counter, sweating super hard. I remember thinking in the dream that they could have literally killed me with their long, razor sharp claws if they wanted to, and there would be nothing I could have done about it. 

After that I woke up and was more confused than anything.

I just woke up a few minutes ago, and I had a crazy weird dream. I’ve already forgotten most of it, but here are some scenes I remember. 

I had to infiltrate some sort of Barge, it was some giant military ship or something. I just kept acting like I belonged there and nobody questioned me. On that barge I found someone playing the original Super Mario Bro’s for the NES, but Mario had a sword. Then I was doing some sort of physical fitness exam on the barge, and one of my friends was there.

I think before all this there was something about me driving to Walmart to get something, and I was street racing somebody or something. Also for part of this I think I was watching from the POV of Candace from Phineas and Ferb, and that makes no sense at all. I’m forgetting this so fast, at the beginning of me writing this I remember having a lot more stuff to say. 

Also, wow, the friend I mentioned that was in the dream just barged into my house and now I have to play Smash Bros with him apparently. 

• 3 weeks later...

So I had this dream a little after watching the incredible hulk.

Basically it starts with Jeremy (From zits) and his dad looking through recorded football games at a vacation house that my family rented. Then they find a movie about football so they watch it. They then put the VCR in and watch the movie. Basically it's about this really average dude, who is friends with a really famous football player, and he gets tired of being normal so he signs up for a test that gives him super strength, stamina and brains. He then challenges all of the NFL teams to a game of football. They go through individually and he beats all the teams but one single handedly and the last team is the one that he used to be friend with the football player. Some how right before the game ends they get into a fist fight and the football player beats up the formerly really average guy. There is other stuff, but I just don't remember what. It was really funky.

On 9/2/2020 at 0:39 PM, Danex said:

I just woke up a few minutes ago, and I had a crazy weird dream. I’ve already forgotten most of it, but here are some scenes I remember. 

I had to infiltrate some sort of Barge, it was some giant military ship or something. I just kept acting like I belonged there and nobody questioned me. On that barge I found someone playing the original Super Mario Bro’s for the NES, but Mario had a sword. Then I was doing some sort of physical fitness exam on the barge, and one of my friends was there.

I think before all this there was something about me driving to Walmart to get something, and I was street racing somebody or something. Also for part of this I think I was watching from the POV of Candace from Phineas and Ferb, and that makes no sense at all. I’m forgetting this so fast, at the beginning of me writing this I remember having a lot more stuff to say. 

Also, wow, the friend I mentioned that was in the dream just barged into my house and now I have to play Smash Bros with him apparently. 

I have no dream to record here, but I want to say that I no longer have any memory of this dream, and I barely remember typing this up at all. 

I was having a medieval style feast with my friends in the middle of a overgrown ruined city. Then everyone started turning into bugs (i was a giant cockroach). The girl next to me turned into a ladybug and i ate her. 

Then i jumped on the metro with a friend, who also turned into a giant cockroach, and started traumatising an old women. Then the police came and sprayed me with bug repellant. 

Then i woke up... apparently screaming according to housemates

I had a dream a couple of nights ago that I was at my house for coronavirus, but we lived in a different house with like 3 other families. Then I caught coronavirus, and so did my youngest sister Cloud, but it gave us superpowers. I was like Wonder Woman, and she had Flash's powers. So I sent her to deliver a message to my friends, but then she had to marry this weird kid who came to our door. After this, Fadran came to the door and he brought me cookies and an invisible jet. Then he left and I ate the cookies, but I gave the invisible jet to my other sister, Mist, because she couldn't get the coronavirus so she was sad.

Weirdest thing I've ever dreamed, hands down.

Ok, This dream Was REALLY Weird and I only remember snippets so.

At one point I was on the bus or something  and was talking to..... I cant remember who it was, I Think it was Chris Pratt?

at another part it was slightly creepy. All the people around me, especially my loved ones, where not acting normal. They were acting like how an alien or a robot would when trying to impersonate a human. Does that make sense? 

Then this is the final (and what I remember most strongly) part of the dream that I remember. This (invisible girl?) was flying me in the sky around this old, abandoned, decaying, slimy, building of some sort with a longish roof. And some how the Pina Colada song was playing and I would bang my fists on the roof to the song.

So there you have it.

There was a nightmare i had when I was really young. I was walking around my elementary school to find that every body had and extra 3rd eye on their fore head and were all staring at me. Then this one scary kid was chasing me through the field and it seemed the faster I tried to run Time would just slow down on no one but me making me go slower than I should've. 

So ya. The first dream was recently. the other one was like i said was in elementary school.

When I was in elementary, I would repeatedly have nightmares where I was in an old, scary building, and either by a darkened doorway or halfway up a flight of stairs would be the guy who played Barty Crouch Jr. in the 4th Harry Potter movie. He was doing the thing where he licked his teeth, remember that?

Spoiler

5f6e830074165_images(18).jpeg.e8c515918b537045ac5e9a4969c15451.jpeg

And I'm pretty sure he was holding a knife. He might have had blood coming out of his mouth, too. It was really scary, guys.

2 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

When I was in elementary, I would repeatedly have nightmares where I was in an old, scary building, and either by a darkened doorway or halfway up a flight of stairs would be the guy who played Barty Crouch Jr. in the 4th Harry Potter movie. He was doing the thing where he licked his teeth, remember that?

Reveal hidden contents

5f6e830074165_images(18).jpeg.e8c515918b537045ac5e9a4969c15451.jpeg

And I'm pretty sure he was holding a knife. He might have had blood coming out of his mouth, too. It was really scary, guys.

Wow. That is scary.:ph34r:

12 minutes ago, McWafy said:

Wow. That is scary.:ph34r:

Yeah, just a bit. Like, everyone talks about how scary Bellatrix, Voldemort, Umbridge, you know, the normal bad guys, are, but that tongue flick thing is straight-up creepy. He acts like an utter psycho, so he's probably my least favorite character.

Me and my siblings all independently had the same recurring nightmare when we were younger. It’s short. I’m in the drivers seat of the family car and My sister is in the passenger seat, with my other siblings in the back. The car is parked on a slope, a steep driveway or something, and then the car just starts rolling backwards. And that’s it. It’s scary when it’s happening. 

• 5 months later...

Hello? I Had a strange dream and I am looking for some answers. I do not usually dream nor do I usually have strange dreams. Or this vivid. I was alone but i wasnt there. There was nothing there but there was this man there. And he was a spaceman? Or he was in space and he was mad. So angry that I was very afraid and i was very afraid for him. He was trapped in a space suit. I remember he was sweating very much, and i was worried that he would drown in his own sweat. And he was very beautiful. He spoke to me but i could not understand what he was saying. 

Please if you have any answers or advice about this dream inform them to me. I can't stop thinking about him. 

Thank you

Ruth

also. This is an update. My sister also had this dream?

Edited by greekGeek442