267 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Nathrangking said:

Would that be manual crank or automatic?

What is the worst things to say when you break your older sister's computer?

You weren't on the shard. And now you must pay.

WTWTTSW you find a cool bug

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shard of Reading said:

You weren't on the shard. And now you must pay.

WTWTTSW you find a cool bug

Ooh, that looks delicious!!

WTWTTSW you are heard laughing at something one of your Shardbuddies said while you're supposed to be doing homework?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DramaQueen said:

Ooh, that looks delicious!!

WTWTTSW you are heard laughing at something one of your Shardbuddies said while you're supposed to be doing homework?

This has happened to me in memes of any kind.

*Parents walk in* "I'll do my homework once I finish this RP post."

WTWTTSW you find out your mom forgot to go to the library like she promised.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shard of Reading said:

This has happened to me in memes of any kind.

*Parents walk in* "I'll do my homework once I finish this RP post."

WTWTTSW you find out your mom forgot to go to the library like she promised.

Oh, that's alright!

Quote

It is NOT alright. You should never say that it is alright, this is the greatest sin of sins, and that must be made clear.

WTWTTSW your mom says she doesn't like Mistborn?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes! Now I can blame you for my *checks* $1600.16 of fines on Brandon Sanderson books.

WTWTTSW you betray the Idiots club and join the Grammar Police.

edit: :ph34r:'d

Edited by Kings_way
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Kings_way said:

WTWTTSW you betray the Idiots club and join the Grammar Police.

Mann, I wuv da gwammar polees!

WTWTTSW you are accused of having COVID.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ghanderflaffle said:

WTWTTSW you are accused of having COVID.

"Hey, that's not true! My doctor told me that I tested positive, which means that I got the good result. *Coughs*"

WTWTTSW You're in the middle of stealing a little kid's tricycle. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SirWolfe said:

"Hey, that's not true! My doctor told me that I tested positive, which means that I got the good result. *Coughs*"

WTWTTSW You're in the middle of stealing a little kid's tricycle. 

I wonder if anyone can see me to stealing this tricycle.

WTWTTSW you have stolen the kid and the kids tricyle.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Retrac said:

I wonder if anyone can see me to stealing this tricycle.

WTWTTSW you have stolen the kid and the kids tricyle.

Don't worry, the child is no longer with us...

WTWTTSW You are being prosecuted for murder?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, I Used To Be A Fish said:

Don't worry, the child is no longer with us...

WTWTTSW You are being prosecuted for murder?

I did not do that one.

What is the worst thing to say when someone asks you if they know you?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[creepy voice] No, but I know you. 

WTWTTS when someone says "[creepy voice] No, but I know you."? 

Edited by Enter a username
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*sigh of relief* You scared me for a moment. I thought you were the mom of that kid with the tricycle. Anyway wanna be friends? 

WTWTTS when you introduced yourself like a psycho and the other person (psycho?) offers to be your friend? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sure! Have I ever told you about the trycicle kid I murdered?

WTWTTSW your little brother poops on the floor. (this actually happened to me. twice)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Kings_way said:

Sure! Have I ever told you about the trycicle kid I murdered?

WTWTTSW your little brother poops on the floor. (this actually happened to me. twice)

Glad that for once it wasn't me!

WTWTTSW You are being accused of pooping on the floor?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Uhhh... let me go check.

WTWTTS when someone refuses to become Truthless?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mmmmmmm.... Lies

What is the wrong thing to say when you learned the ending of the cosmere?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/24/2020 at 5:41 PM, Nathrangking said:

What is the wrong thing to say when you learned the ending of the cosmere?

"This... this is AWESOME! I HAVE TO GO TELL PEOPLE ABOUT THIS!" *Posts ending on Reddit, the shard, and every social media account you can get your hands on*

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WTWTTSW you've just finished a test? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*leans over to other student*

"Is this what you got for question 12?"

WTWTTSW there's an awkward silence. 

Edited by Experience
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OH HECK NO I’VE LOST MY HEARING

WTWTTSW you see a kitten?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

now you see, I don't want to say the absolute worst thing to say here, so:

AAAAAAAAAA A KITTEN RUN!!!!! IT'S TRYING TO LURE YOU IN WITH ITS CUTENESS!!!!! ALCATRAZ WAS RIGHT!!!!!!

wtwttsw you are being chased by an evil kitten

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh no! I don't want to die!! 

*casts glance at adorable fur ball of evil*

On second thought... 

WTWTTS when the taxi driver starts taking the wrong route? 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Doomstick said:

now you see, I don't want to say the absolute worst thing to say here, so:

AAAAAAAAAA A KITTEN RUN!!!!! IT'S TRYING TO LURE YOU IN WITH ITS CUTENESS!!!!! ALCATRAZ WAS RIGHT!!!!!!

wtwttsw you are being chased by an evil kitten

You have to say the worst thing. Shock us by your degeneracy, you degenerate.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Eluvianii said:

WTWTTS when the taxi driver starts taking the wrong route? 

Is this an assassination plot?

WTWTTS when you lose your shoe.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can I borrow your left shoe?

What is the worst thing to say when you discover a secret room in your house?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.