It is time. I will say the immortal words.

Necessary Eagle

I.....like how his character is written. Yeesh.  I have confusing complicated feelings for Moash.

He is much more terrifying than he used to be. The whole "seduce you into the void of apathy" thing is dangerously contagious. 

I want maybe not a redemption arc for him, but a reawakening.  

8 hours ago, Zelly said:

I.....like how his character is written. Yeesh.  I have confusing complicated feelings for Moash.

He is much more terrifying than he used to be. The whole "seduce you into the void of apathy" thing is dangerously contagious. 

I want maybe not a redemption arc for him, but a reawakening.  

Do we agree that he actually meant what he said? That is, however malicious he was, he was also honest?

5 minutes ago, Oltux72 said:

Do we agree that he actually meant what he said? That is, however malicious he was, he was also honest?

moash has always been nothing but honest throught the whole saga. he was outspoken against kaladin at first. he never tried to hide what he was doing from kaladin. we got his viewpoints for a while, and he was never duplicitous with anyone.

wait... does this mean moash has some positive trait????? :o:o:o:o:o:o

Edited by king of nowhere

6 hours ago, king of nowhere said:

moash has always been nothing but honest throught the whole saga. he was outspoken against kaladin at first. he never tried to hide what he was doing from kaladin. we got his viewpoints for a while, and he was never duplicitous with anyone.

wait... does this mean moash has some positive trait????? :o:o:o:o:o:o

To add to this, he genuinely respects Kaladin as one of the only good humans in the world. During his viewpoints he shows real regret at having betrayed Kaladin, and he considers him to be the exception to how corrupt humanity has become. This is why he doesn't fight Kaladin when they meet at Kholinar, despite being on opposite sides of a war on an active battlefield.

I really think he genuinely thought he was doing right by Kaladin, he probably would have tried to convince him to join the voidbringers if he didn't already know Kaladin could never do that.

• 2 weeks later...