Vapor

4 minutes ago, Tani said:

Les glared at the person coming out of the room. "That was my face, thanks!" Sarcasm practically dripped from her voice.

Arelea's face reddened, and she looked down at her shoes. "I'm s-s-sorry. I-it w-was an a-accident." She said. She started to tear up a little bit. 

On 4/16/2021 at 10:01 PM, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Then why didn't you tell me?"

"Because... people didn't... I thought... Division's bad. It hurts people and Dustbringers are different and... people don't like them. But if I don't use Division I can't hurt anyone. And I didn't want to use Division and I thought you might not like me if I could hurt people. But I like you and you're my friend and I don't want to hurt you."

Arelea walked over to the stairs, heard voices, and immediately turned around and walked the other way. She was not in a people-y sort of mood, and wanted to be alone. No one judged her or her stutter when she was alone, so she was typically more confident. At the moment, however, she was more curious than she normally was, and just wanted to explore.

Edited by Random Bystander