Vapor

Rlyan ran out of the basement, and started finding them. Damnanation. a ton of them had escaped. there was basically a bunch of annoying bugs, and when they saw Rlyan, they went straight for him. 

Whooshi appeared. "you appear to be in trouble."

"Seriously? now?"

"say the words. you know them."

"I will remember those that have been forgotten." Rylan said, and he burst with stormlight.

Leonie set the room on fire, burning all the cremling bugs that hadn't escaped yet.

Just now, Exotwo said:

Rlyan ran out of the basement, and started finding them. Damnanation. a ton of them had escaped. there was basically a bunch of annoying bugs, and when they saw Rlyan, they went straight for him. 

Whooshi appeared. "you appear to be in trouble."

"Seriously? now?"

"say the words. you know them."

"I will remember those that have been forgotten." Rylan said, and he burst with stormlight.

Do Edgedancers get Stormlight boosts when they kick up an ideal? I thought that was Windrunner-exclusive, though I might be wrong.

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

Do Edgedancers get Stormlight boosts when they kick up an ideal? I thought that was Windrunner-exclusive, though I might be wrong.

dunno. 

I don't know. Lift didn't use stormlight, and so she never received the boost, as it was stormlight, but I suppose all orders were like that.

Crescendo bent down, putting her hands on her knees to catch her breath. "That was exhausting. And there's still more..."

I have to get off, likely for the rest of the afternoon. So maybe in the evening, but probably not before that. :( See you guys! Feel free to leave Crescendo catching her breath in the basement.

1 minute ago, Exotwo said:

I thought that Windrunners and Bondsmiths got boosts because... y'know, Bondsmithy stuff, but by all means, keep doing what you're doing!

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

Crescendo bent down, putting her hands on her knees to catch her breath. "That was exhausting. And there's still more..."

"Hey, don't worry. We can take care of them." Leonie hugged her--she still smelled like cookies. What the storms? "I'll be right back."

Leonie ran off to hunt down some cremlings.

Leonie ran through the hallways, dashing this way and that to find the missing cremlings. Whenever she encountered one, she'd light it on fire, or drown it in a bubble of floating water. She began to notice that her Stormlight was running a little low, but she didn't have to worry about that quite yet.

Arelea hadn't been able to help. She had only one skill that was useful in this situation: running away. That wasn't helpful for her companions, so she had just stood still, watching in horror. She felt utterly useless. She sighed, and sat down on the stairs with a deflated, slightly depressed look on her face. She would be the weird radiant, the one that stuck out and was useless in battle.

26 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

Arelea hadn't been able to help. She had only one skill that was useful in this situation: running away. That wasn't helpful for her companions, so she had just stood still, watching in horror. She felt utterly useless. She sighed, and sat down on the stairs with a deflated, slightly depressed look on her face. She would be the weird radiant, the one that stuck out and was useless in battle.

Crescendo sat down next to Arelea, figuring the others had it covered. "Hey," she said softly.

Just now, Condensation said:

"Oh, I don't know about that. I think Rlyan could use a bit of your Progression, and I could help you figure it out."

"O-ok. L-let's try t-then." She paused. "Uh, w-what e-exactly do I d-do?" Her hand went to the safepouch in her sleeve where she kept a few spheres in case of an emergency.

Just now, Random Bystander said:

"O-ok. L-let's try t-then." She paused. "Uh, w-what e-exactly do I d-do?" Her hand went to the safepouch in her sleeve where she kept a few spheres in case of an emergency.

"It's usually different for everyone, but you should definitely try. I'm not really... injured, though. Hmm."