Vapor

Just now, Exotwo said:

"Okay..." Rlyan said...

"You saw how reluctant he was to tell us he was an assassin, right? That means he's used to this kind of reaction and expects it. Just like how I was afraid to tell you guys I was a Dustbringer. So if you can just give him a chance, I know he'll probably surprise you." Crescendo beamed. "Thanks. Um... if that's all from you..."

3 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"You saw how reluctant he was to tell us he was an assassin, right? That means he's used to this kind of reaction and expects it. Just like how I was afraid to tell you guys I was a Dustbringer. So if you can just give him a chance, I know he'll probably surprise you." Crescendo beamed. "Thanks. Um... if that's all from you..."

Rlyan said nothing 

6 minutes ago, The Ward's Guard said:

Ros walked into the area looking distracted. When he saw Crescendo and Rlyan, he perked up. "Sorry I lost you Brightness, I had to take care of something."

"It's no problem! And remember, Ros, I asked you to call me Crescendo." Crescendo nodded with a mock parody of a stern face. She laughed. "I'm just asking Brightness Sebarial when dinner is."

22 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"Okay. I'll go ask Brightness Sebarial when dinner is." Crescendo smiled again and walked happily down the hallway toward Brightness Sebarial's office. She knocked lightly on the door. "Brightness Sebarial?" she asked.

@Vapor

"Yes?" Sebarial asked, opening the door.

6 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"It's no problem! And remember, Ros, I asked you to call me Crescendo." Crescendo nodded with a mock parody of a stern face. She laughed. "I'm just asking Brightness Sebarial when dinner is."

"Ah, ok." Ros moved to stand next to Crescendo, "whatever you say brightness." Ros made sure to make direct eye contact as he called Crescendo "Brightness."

1 minute ago, The Ward's Guard said:

"Ah, ok." Ros moved to stand next to Crescendo, "whatever you say brightness." Ros made sure to make direct eye contact as he called Crescendo "Brightness."

Crescendo sighed. "Are we back to this again? Thank you, Brightness Sebarial." She smiled at the woman and stepped away from the door.

Dalad woke up in middle of the night, he went to kitchen and saw the rest of the other's dinner. He took a plate and returned to his room. He sat on the chair and put the plate on the table. He put his hand in his cardigan pocket and took a book, he has learn to read in his assassin formation, since, he has always a book with him during his travels. The book that he read is a book on the fight stances with knives, a subject that passionate he. "My name is Adzoraba", Dalad stand up fastly, "who has speak ?" asked he. "It's me", told the voice, then a humanoid creature appears, "I'm the spren, you didn't know my name, remember ?"

Edited by DalinarShadow