Vapor

Just now, TheWard'sGuard said:

Ros looked at the gathered training equipment with an expression of confusion.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you Brightness, but I don't believe that I have any powers. At the very least, I have not experienced any sort of mystical power before."

"You have a spren though, right?"

1 minute ago, TheWard'sGuard said:

Ros looked intently at a certain spot to his left.

"She's . . . well, I think that it would be best if she showed herself. Although I'm not sure if she agrees la-, Crescendo."

Crescendo looked gently at the same spot. "Would you please? You don't have to show everyone, I think I can probably tell."

Ros nodded. As he did so, a woman that was surrounded with an aura of white and blue light showed herself to Crescendo. She stood regal and well dressed as if she were Alethi royalty. Her presence was imposing despite being only five inches tall. She looked towards Crescendo, and then gave a suspicious look before hiding herself from Crescendo once more. Ros stilled looked where the spren appeared.

"May I?"

Ros nodded.

"She calls herself Netollyn la-, Crescendo."

Edited by TheWard'sGuard

1 minute ago, TheWard'sGuard said:

Ros nodded. As he did so, a woman that was surrounded with an aura of light showed herself to Crescendo. She stood regal and well dressed as if she were Alethi royalty. Her presence was imposing despite being only five inches tall. She looked towards Crescendo, and then gave a suspicious look before hiding herself from Crescendo once more. Ros stilled looked where the spren appeared.

"May I?"

Ros nodded.

"She calls herself Netollyn la-, Crescendo."

Okay, I've read through the Coppermind's spren collection and it doesn't sound like any of them. What is she?

Crescendo inclined her head toward the figure. "Thank you."

2 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Okay, I've read through the Coppermind's spren collection and it doesn't sound like any of them. What is she?

I was going for a Honorspren who used her ability to shapeshift to appear as if she were a noble-woman. I might be misremembering some aspects of the Honorspren since it has been a hot second since I read through Stormlight.

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

Crescendo inclined her head toward the figure. "Thank you."

"I apologize la-, Crescendo, but she doesn't like you. Anything that I've tried to do to convince her otherwise hasn't worked."

4 minutes ago, TheWard'sGuard said:

Ros shook his head.

"Those sound familiar, but I . . . I don't know what that means."

"The Surge of Abrasion is the same one I have, you can increase and decrease friction. The Surge of Gravitation lets you change the force of gravity, so you can pull yourself in a different direction."