Personality Types

Chinkoln

What is your personality type?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. What is your personality type?

The last time I took the test I got ISFJ, but this time I got INFP.

I don't feel like I heavily identify with either? (I do remember taking the test once and being like "wow that's me!" but I don't remember which one it was. Probably ISFJ or INFP I guess? Idk.) I do think that some of the Strengths and Weaknesses are right but some I feel definitely aren't. Though I do feel that I'm not going to be right about what my strengths and weaknesses are. (oh ho ho is that the 80% turbulence showing?) 

I guess I think that the ISFJ fits me more than the INFP so I guess time to think about what my answers were this time and stress about if I was being honest with myself or not :P.

Edited by Illwei
Eek I made a new page I'm scared

11 hours ago, Danex said:

I got Logician, INTP-T

Mind, 37% Extraverted  63% Introverted
Energy, 70% Intuitive  30% Observant
Nature, 63% Thinking  37% Feeling
Tactics, 33% Judging  67% Prospecting
Identity 42% Assertive  58% Turbulent

My reaction to reading the description too see how accurate it is: 

“The Logician personality type is fairly rare, making up only three percent of the population,”

Cool I’m rare, I’d hate to be labeled common. 

“which is definitely a good thing for them, as there’s nothing they’d be more unhappy about than being “common”. 

........witchcraft. This is witchcraft. What the actual crap. 

EDIT: I’ve been reading more about this, and it really is spot on, but I feel like I’m more empathetic than it says Logicians are. However, I’m definitely not an INFP, a Mediator. That would be an empathetic Logician, as the only difference is changing Thinking to Feeling. INTP -> INFP. But I’ve read about Mediators and that’s definitely not me. I’m definitely not more Feeling than Thinking, but I’m also not all Thinking and no Feeling. Not cold and incapable of understanding emotion, as it kinda says Logicians are.

Logistician is eerily close to me too, and that doesn’t even make sense, it’s 2 categories different. Observant rather than Intuitive and Judging rather than Prospecting. But the “Stubborn, sometimes Insensitive, Blame themselves, Create order” aspects of a Logistician match me pretty good. 

Well I'm one percent of the population. So I'm better than you all! Bwahahahaha. :P

Well, I’ve got ENFP. I mean I like talking to people and being close to them, just random ones make me scared (that’s why didn’t post anything for like 2-3 first days and if Ene wouldn’t do anything I don’t know how much longer it would take.) 

• 1 month later...

Reviving this thread because I think personality types are super interesting

took the test again today and got the same thing, INTP-T. A few of the numbers had jittered, but nothing major. If you haven’t taken this I recommend you do, it’s very insightful. 

10 minutes ago, Danex said:

Reviving this thread because I think personality types are super interesting

took the test again today and got the same thing, INTP-T. A few of the numbers had jittered, but nothing major. If you haven’t taken this I recommend you do, it’s very insightful. 

I took the test again recently and got the same thing as well, ESFJ. There has yet to be another Sharder with this type so I second the request to do it :D 

Something else interesting: My mom, my mom’s dad, and my dad’s mom all have the same type. Me, my dad’s dad, and my mom’s mom all have the same type.

10 hours ago, Matrim's Dice said:

I took the test again recently and got the same thing as well, ESFJ. There has yet to be another Sharder with this type so I second the request to do it :D 

Something else interesting: My mom, my mom’s dad, and my dad’s mom all have the same type. Me, my dad’s dad, and my mom’s mom all have the same type.

Wow, are you the exact opposite of me?? INTP vs ESFJ.

On 10/21/2020 at 4:06 PM, Aspiring Writer said:

What do you mean? That means your one of the most unique  and interesting personality types on the shard (As if we couldn't tell already.)

But...I'm Fadran from another dimension and he's the most common one...so it doesn't make sense.

Guest Somebody from Scadrial

I came up as mediator not sure I agree with it's description but eh INFP-T/A which I don't agree with I think in similar to Danex with this

Edited by Somebody from Sel

Guest Somebody from Scadrial
17 minutes ago, Condensation said:

I'm the Hero/Main Character.

I'm the wise mentor it almost fits me I just don't do as much self introspection as it says