Hello World

Adroitly

How are you all doing? I haven't posted to a forum in years...I used to moderate an LOTR forum waaaaay back in like 2004. :D Anyone from the Prancing Pony here? Random I know guys....I'm sorry. I just want to read Aether of Night so badly, but apparently I need to post a few times to prove I am not SPAM. ah well, mayhaps I will become hooked on some random cosmere discussions. I wish you all the best, have a great night. Greetings, salutations, and goodbye for now.

Favorite book of all time? Gosh that's hard, I love so many. Can I pick a series? Cause then it would be the Wheel of Time, by Robert Jordan. Thanks for the welcome. :) The Wheel of Time was what introduced me to Brandon Sanderson. He's my favorite author. 

1 hour ago, Adroitly said:

Favorite book of all time? Gosh that's hard, I love so many. Can I pick a series? Cause then it would be the Wheel of Time, by Robert Jordan. Thanks for the welcome. :) The Wheel of Time was what introduced me to Brandon Sanderson. He's my favorite author. 

Same here. Same here. 

2 hours ago, Adroitly said:

How are you all doing? I haven't posted to a forum in years...I used to moderate an LOTR forum waaaaay back in like 2004. :D Anyone from the Prancing Pony here? Random I know guys....I'm sorry. I just want to read Aether of Night so badly, but apparently I need to post a few times to prove I am not SPAM. ah well, mayhaps I will become hooked on some random cosmere discussions. I wish you all the best, have a great night. Greetings, salutations, and goodbye for now.

Welcome, welcome! Glad to have you here! 2004 huh, think you were moderating before some of the people on here were even born as crazy as that seems! Random things are the best things, just like rutabaga, no need to apologize. Oof yeah well I think you are passing the non-spam test, that and maybe a smell test to make sure there's nothing fishy (see what I did there) going on here (lol...ok yeah that was horrible wow I apologize). We most definitely hope you do get caught up in some random Cosmere discussions! Would love to have another person to talk to :D. And may you have an excellent night as well, what a pleasant message!

23 hours ago, Adroitly said:

Hey, but I'm not old, I was just super geeky as a young teen! >.< Hahah, I did enjoy the puns Scout_Fox. :) Thank you Honorless! I think I am already beginning to enjoy myself here. 

Glad they were tolerable... try to make them good but sometimes all I got is the bad ones :P. And c'mon, moderating as a teen simply makes you extra accomplished! Glad you are enjoying. Hope to see more of you around :D

LOTR forums of 2004,  good to know I wasn't a lone nerdy teen..! I just recently stopped using the old LOTR username :rolleyes:

On 21.8.2020 at 7:24 AM, Scout_Fox said:

Welcome, welcome! Glad to have you here! 2004 huh, think you were moderating before some of the people on here were even born as crazy as that seems!

Don't do that, don't tell us we're getting old... Not nice, not nice at all!

Welcome Adroitly!

49 minutes ago, Krox said:

Don't do that, don't tell us we're getting old... Not nice, not nice at all!

I'm sorry, I'm sorry!!! That was not how it was supposed to sound at all lol was just making conversation on my observations!!! Humblest apologies all around I recognize the error of my ways and have committed to just one (unintentional) old joke per year so I'm out now :P (and it should really be 0 *sigh*). Yikes, I think I need to check out my own post in Tactics To Making A Good Post (totally not a self plug don't know what you're talking about) again oof. Terribly sorry! And as I said in a (perfectly not well executed) recovery :D:

On 8/22/2020 at 6:33 PM, Scout_Fox said:

And c'mon, moderating as a teen simply makes you extra accomplished!

Edited by Scout_Fox