My 2nd post!

Infinity Sliver

Welcome to the Shard! We hope your trip through inter-dimensional space to reach our lovely section of the internet was as enjoyable as possible. If you were traveling with any magical pets or items you will be able to retrieve them in the “Checking and Bagging” section of the spaceport. If you have any questions, our forum members tend to be well versed in the advanced art of “conversation” and “being a nice person.” Please do not hesitate to ask! As a precautionary screening measure, we would love to know what has been your favorite book in the Cosmere. If you would like to provide additional answers to verify your identity as not an evil being set on destroying us and everything we stand for, answers to questions such as, “What do you think of as the most critical event in the history of the Cosmere?”  “What was the first book in the Cosmere that you read and do you wish you had started elsewhere?” and “Which magic system would you bring into the real world, if you could only choose one?” serve as useful measures of your non-evil identity. As for everything else, grab your bags and get ready for a ride, we hope you enjoy your stay here at the 17th Shard!

I'm finding it hard to reply to post,don't you just 'Quote' them?

either way

1. favourite book is probably hero of the ages,i still think that plot twist is the greatest one i have ever seen

2.What do you think of as the most critical event in the history of the Cosmere?”  “What was the first book in the Cosmere that you read and do you wish you had started elsewhere?” and “Which magic system would you bring into the real world, if you could only choose one?” I thin the most critical would be whateve set Khriss on been  worldhopper and been more knowledgeable than hoid in that regard. First cosmere book was Elantris. Magic system bring....hmmmm,i think elantris magic and allomancy seem the most versatile.

3.Fave magic system ,honestly,I'm not even sure

4. Favourite thing to do with a larkin....hmmm,prolly watch it grow so i can ride it hahhaha

8 hours ago, Infinitysliver said:

I'm finding it hard to reply to post,don't you just 'Quote' them?

either way

1. favourite book is probably hero of the ages,i still think that plot twist is the greatest one i have ever seen

2.What do you think of as the most critical event in the history of the Cosmere?”  “What was the first book in the Cosmere that you read and do you wish you had started elsewhere?” and “Which magic system would you bring into the real world, if you could only choose one?” I thin the most critical would be whateve set Khriss on been  worldhopper and been more knowledgeable than hoid in that regard. First cosmere book was Elantris. Magic system bring....hmmmm,i think elantris magic and allomancy seem the most versatile.

3.Fave magic system ,honestly,I'm not even sure

4. Favourite thing to do with a larkin....hmmm,prolly watch it grow so i can ride it hahhaha

Yes, you hit quote, or click on the plus button in the corner to quote multiple. 

11 hours ago, Infinitysliver said:

I2.What do you think of as the most critical event in the history of the Cosmere?”  “What was the first book in the Cosmere that you read and do you wish you had started elsewhere?” and “Which magic system would you bring into the real world, if you could only choose one?” I thin the most critical would be whateve set Khriss on been  worldhopper and been more knowledgeable than hoid in that regard. First cosmere book was Elantris. Magic system bring....hmmmm,i think elantris magic and allomancy seem the most versatile.

Good answers! It happens to be that the first Cosmere book I read was Elantris as well so I guess this makes us destined to be best fiends (or maybe arch-nemesis' ... still not quite sure on that you choose). As far as the Elantris Magic and Allomancy, I think those are definitely good answers. AonDor in particular is interesting because your skill with it relies heavily on your ability and practice so it would give people a good motivation to improve themselves. As far as Allomancy, I like the versatility as well, we just gotta be sure to leave out Hemalurgy when bringing in Allomancy tho. Could have some... unforeseen consequences if it happened to sneak in :P