Inverse Ask Anyone Anything

danex

4 minutes ago, The_Truthwatcher said:

How many Daves have died?

Nay, it was kind of a reference to my 132,687,324,908 brothers who were named Dave. In fact, all of them have died, so you were correct. Most of them died doing stupid things, like carrying chairs incorrectly, or skateboarding on a table dolly. 

(My older siblings and I led the moving of chairs and tables at our school weekly back in the good old days. There were so many of us around, and people never really tried to count. So, when the kids were skating around on table dolleys about to get themselves killed, we claimed we had a brother named Dave, who died while skating on a table dolley. It was hilarious, the kids' eyes doubled in size, and they said, "Reeeallly???" And we were like, "yup!" Then whenever anyone on the setup team did something stupid, like trying to lick dry ice meant for ticks, we would bring up our brother Dave the LXIV, who died from licking dry ice, or Dave the 3045th, who tripped while rolling a round table too fast, or Dave the 462th, who died from stealing the cupcakes meant for our Christmas concert. I just came up with the first thing I thought of, not thinking anyone would ask what it meant. It kind of means a lot to me, nostalgically speaking)