Inverse Ask Anyone Anything

danex

Okay, this thread is a sequel to the most popular thread I’ve made, Ask anyone anything. This game is much, much sillier. Instead of answering the previous persons questions, you ask a question that would fit their random answer. It’s like Jeopardy, you get the answer, and then ask a question. It would look like this:

Steve: Hippopotamus

John: What is your favorite animal?  
          George Clooney.

Bob: Who is your celebrity crush?
            Pineapples. 

And so on and so forth. Obviously this example is meant to be straightforward, in actual play you would try to make it funny. For example, when Steve said “Hippopotamus”, John could have been a savage and asked the question “What animal does your mother most resemble?” However, John is not a savage, and thus, he did not. The goal is to be funny and witty and clever.

Questions don’t have to be personal either. You don’t need them to be directed at “you”. You could phrase it as a trivia question, like in Jeopardy, or any other type of question. It just has to make sense with the answer. Of course, after you ask a question, you must write your own answer. 

Answers should be vague, to allow room for the future questioner to interpret it, but they should be more than one word. For example, John could have said “George Clooney as character in movie”, to make things more interesting. Try not to point the Questioner in a certain direction, let them run with it. You should put some thought into your answer however. Don’t just be random. Randomness is rarely funny. That goes for the questioner too. 

Now that all that Jazz is out of the way, lets start. 

“My long quarantine hairstyle.”

Edited by Dannex
Don’t mind me, just fixing a typo from 9 months ago

I don’t think that really works, what question can you ask where the answer is “Why Kaladin needs a hug.” You could try “Kaladin’s desire for a hug” or “Kaladin’s lack of hugs”, but it’s hard to have a question where the answer begins in “why”.