Necessary Eagle

What html tags are usable here?

9 posts in this topic

I was trying to make a line in my post either white or small, and nothing was working. And I tried doing searches for supported html and either the site is just being a huge chull or  no one has ever discussed the topic before. (Or mobile is being a chull, that's always an option too)

5 minutes ago, Necessary Eagle said:

I was trying to make a line in my post either white or small, and nothing was working. And I tried doing searches for supported html and either the site is just being a huge chull or  no one has ever discussed the topic before. (Or mobile is being a chull, that's always an option too)

For those specific things, you would write Text here [/ color] and Text here [/ size] (but with no spaces inside of the brackets). There are a few others that I can show you if you want. I’m not sure if these are called html tags, but they seem to accomplish what you would like.

Okay, no spaces, gotcha. I was used to another site where you do put spaces in the brackets for things.

testing

testing

It supports BBCode, I don't think you can put direct HTML and have things work at all. 

Posted (edited)

Maybe I'm getting html and BBC mixed up? (That would explain why nothing came up in my searches)

Edited by Necessary Eagle

On 8/18/2020 at 1:28 PM, Necessary Eagle said:

If you need HTML, you can always put it through an HTML previewer (like this one) and then copy the result. Sometimes you can just directly copy it but other times you have to use inspect element to insert it.

For example, here's a HTML table (code):

Name Reputation
Chaos Splintered Shard
Necessary Eagle Ghostblood
Straw Worldbringer

Please note that the majority of people on the site are on mobile and doing tables and stuff will likely not render correctly for them. So avoid tables.

9 hours ago, Chaos said:

Please note that the majority of people on the site are on mobile and doing tables and stuff will likely not render correctly for them. So avoid tables.

Do tables generally not work on mobile, or do you just have to be careful about it?

It's going to break responsive design if you do complicated things, so please don't.