Ask FriarFritz Anything

FriarFritz

21 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

What’s that thing in your profile picture?

Ooh, Story Time: So, a while back, I was in regular email correspondence with a couple friends, and I decided to pull a prank-ish on them. I put one of my hats on a balloon and set it on my jacket so it looked like it was sitting in a chair. Then I took a picture of it (with my computer, cos I didn't have a phone then) and sent it to my friends, saying "look I turned yellow my eyes are weird and I'm shrinking". Fast forward to a month ago, I'm making meself a Shard account, and my first choice for a profile picture wouldn't fit, so I looked through my photos and thought, "Heh, that one looks good." So yeah. That's the story.

TL;DR it's me a few years ago :P

Just now, revelryintheart said:

why is the thing under your name (idk what they're called) BOB2?

Wow, another long answer.

So, back in middle school, I was at an all-nighter with the aforementioned friends. In the morning, we were walking around in our sleeping bags, and my friend's mom said we looked like burritos. So we became the Brothers Of the Burrito, a.k.a. BOB. So I am BOB2.

6 minutes ago, Condensation said:

What was your first opinion of me?

What do you think I look like, without leaving this page?

Favorite book?

Do you enjoy school/do you go to Maeser?

Something like "this is a cool person what likes to role-play". 

On the short side of average, brown hair (or maybe dirty blond) a bit above shoulder length, wears jeans or calf-length skirts and t-shirts, might wear a sweater, but not a hoody, occasionally seen with a baseball cap or cabby hat. 

Favourite book is impossible, so I'll just say Night Watch with uncertainty.

I enjoy school, but I dislike homework. I just graduated from high school (#classof2020!), and I'm starting college online in 2 weeks. The school I went to is small enough that if anyone on here has been there in the past 3 years I almost certainly know them (so, no :P)

13 hours ago, FriarFritz said:

Something like "this is a cool person what likes to role-play". 

On the short side of average, brown hair (or maybe dirty blond) a bit above shoulder length, wears jeans or calf-length skirts and t-shirts, might wear a sweater, but not a hoody, occasionally seen with a baseball cap or cabby hat. 

Favourite book is impossible, so I'll just say Night Watch with uncertainty.

I enjoy school, but I dislike homework. I just graduated from high school (#classof2020!), and I'm starting college online in 2 weeks. The school I went to is small enough that if anyone on here has been there in the past 3 years I almost certainly know them (so, no :P)

#classof2020!

57 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Cool! Night Watch is good. I agree with boo homework. You got it mostly right, but my hair is closer to black than dirty blond, some of it is above shoulder length and some is below. What is a cabby hat?

Cats or dogs?

A cabbie hat (apparently I misspelled it) looks like this:

women-vintage-wool-newsboy-cap-cabbie-hat-fashion-visor-beret-cap-wide-brim-peaked-cap-black-c918804m689.jpg.aff46f291e3955a06007fc9546bd97e5.jpg

It's also called a newsboy cap, and both terms can also refer to flat caps and berets.

I think cats, because they basically take care of themselves, whereas dogs can be a lot of work. If it's someone else's pet, I'm not sure.