Death Rattles edited for RoW

Brgst13

A few modified Death Rattles before RoW releases:

"You've killed me. Bastards, you've killed me! While the book is unreleased, I die!

I have seen the end, and have heard it named. The Night of Wakefulness, the True Distraction. The Sanderlanche. 

The death is my life, the strength becomes my weakness, the book has ended. 

I wish to sleep. I know now why you do what you do, and I hate you for it. I am a Beta Reader and will not speak of the truths I see. 

"I see them reading. They look like rocks. They are the sleepless spirits. Eyes of red. 

Let me no longer hurt! Let me no longer weep! Dai-gonarthis! Brandon holds my sorrow and consumes it! 

The love of books is a frigid thing, a mountain stream only three steps from the boredom. We are his. Oh Brandon... we are his. It is but a thousand days, and the RoW comes. 

Ten books. We were loved. Why have you forsaken us, Brandon! Book of my soul, where have you gone? 

I'm cold. Mother, I'm cold. Mother? Why can I not hear the book? Will it begin? 

So RoW shall reign for the choice of Brandon is life

Above the final void I hang

RoW before

WoK WoR and O behind

Stormlight Archive will be read again.

It broke the bestseller list itself

It's pages reach towards the heavens

We read! we read!

Edited by Frustration

"Three of ten once ruled, now the Unreleased One reigns."

"Above the final void I hang, friends behind, friends before. The feast I must read clings to their hands, and the words I must speak spark in my mind. The old oaths will be spoken anew." (Two copies of Rhythm of War, please!)

"The obsession becomes a palace. Let it rule! Let it rule!"

They break the binding itself! They want it, but in their haste they will destroy it. Like the Fleet the reader destroys his mind and heart rather then go a page slower! They come!

They Record! The audible studio through the day. The director holds us in his palm... making a story that no man can hear!

And all the world was shattered! The rocks trembled with their steps, and the volumes stacked toward the heavens. We live! We live!

The book is ours, but they refuse us. Dragonsteel! You refuse. The book is ours. It comes, slowly, and our hearts fail. Oh, Dragonsteel!

Edited by Karger