Is it possible to become a Knights Radiant and a Squire at the exact same time?

Danthemystic

So, we all know that Knights Radiant Orders can create Squires which allow others to access Surgebinding while not having a Nahel bond themselves. My question is: is it possible to become a Knights Radiant of one Order and then become a Squire of a different Order? Like, if Kaladin was still a Windrunner and went and tried to become a Lightweaver Squire, would he be able to? 

41 minutes ago, Danthemystic said:

So, we all know that Knights Radiant Orders can create Squires which allow others to access Surgebinding while not having a Nahel bond themselves. My question is: is it possible to become a Knights Radiant of one Order and then become a Squire of a different Order? Like, if Kaladin was still a Windrunner and went and tried to become a Lightweaver Squire, would he be able to? 

Renarin didn't become a squire despite being in Bridge 4 for quite some time, so it's probably very hard or impossible. We don't have a direct confirmation for either, but the content of the WoBs below makes me think the former is much more probable:

There are ways to become a squire to two different Orders:

Questioner

I know Hemalurgy [has to go to mix and match powers], would it be possible to use Feruchemy for Connection to hack into multiple Knights Radiant, kind of act as a Squire to more than one at the same time.

Brandon Sanderson

Great question! I think you could make this work. I think it would take a little bit of legwork, but I think what you're wanting to do could indeed work. More likely in that case though, you could probably be a Squire to multiple Orders. *Hesitantly* Yeah...I think that would work, but I don't think it's the easiest way to do what you want to do. I think there are easier ways.

DragonCon 2019 (Aug. 29, 2019)

You can theoretically bond two spren:

Questioner

Could someone bond with two spren and wield two swords?

Brandon Sanderson

It is theoretically possible, but the spren aren't going to like it.  So you are not going to see it very often.

Firefight Seattle Public Library signing (Jan. 7, 2015)

I think this would be possible, because it might explain how Shallan was able to travel to Shadesmar in the first book. Shallan is a Lightweaver, meaning that transportation is not one of her surges, but if she were also Jansha’s squire she would be able to use Transportation. 

13 hours ago, Truthless16 said:

I think this would be possible, because it might explain how Shallan was able to travel to Shadesmar in the first book. Shallan is a Lightweaver, meaning that transportation is not one of her surges, but if she were also Jansha’s squire she would be able to use Transportation. 

I always thought that Shallan is able to enter Shadesmar as part of her soul casting ability. 

1 hour ago, cfphelps said:

I always thought that Shallan is able to enter Shadesmar as part of her soul casting ability. 

My take was that she wasn't physically there, just able to see into it for a time

Spoiler

Sort of like Jasnah during the big fight in Oathbringer - its explicitly mentioned that she is seeing into Shademar; and seeing things like the whole bodies of spren that normally only partially appear on the physical side

To the original question - I've seen a few discussions on becoming a radiant to multiple orders, and the general consensus (based on that WOB cited above) is that it is possible but very difficult.  It seems likely that being a KR of one order and a Squire of another order, while a bit easier, would still fall into that category; though admittedly, we know little about how one becomes a squire.