Do you have any pets?

How many siblings do you have?

And of course the classic:

What was your first impression of me?

Iroh, but Zuko come in close second

The Boiling Rock

A fish named Kerplunk and four chickens

Seven, all older

I thought that you were an amazing artist, and that you were super kind and welcoming. And then when I found out that you liked Avatar, I freaked out because I don't know many other people who like avatar as much as I do!! And then, I figured out that we were basically twins, and I was like, I HAVE FOUND MY PEOPLE. 

On 8/14/2020 at 11:24 PM, Lunamor said:

Is your name from Temple Run?

No, although that is a funny coincidence. I don't really play temple run anymore, but I do recall Scarlett Fox a bit.

Edited by Scarletfox

This is fun. Good luck! :lol:

Or, you know, since you're a Sanderfan, pick 16 questions! 

• What questions should I never ask you?
  • How do you treat people who annoy you for no reason at all?
  • If you wrote a book, what would its title be?
  • If you had to leave home because of an emergency, what 3 things would you take with you?
  • What makes you sing?
  • What makes you dance?
  • What would you wish for if a genie gave you three wishes?
  • What is the meaning of life?
  • If you suddenly had the means to go back in time, what would you do?
  • What do you want to invent?
  • If you could rid the world of one thing, what would it be?
  • If you could meet anyone from history, who would it be and why?
  • If someone suddenly gave you a lot of money, how would you spend it?
  • What item would you grab first if your house was on fire?
  • If you had to give all your toys away, who would you give them to?
  • Why do you wake up in the morning?
  • What do you want to be when you grow up?
  • If you were the president for a day, what’s the first thing would you do?
  • How do you make someone happy?
  • If you could make one absolute rule for a day, what would it be?
  • Who’s the boss of you?

11 minutes ago, Scarletfox said:
    • (don't laugh) My stuffed Appa. One of my sisters gave me a stuffed animal (the character Appa from Avatar) when she moved to college as a going away present. It is what comforts me when I feel alone.

That's adorable!!!!!! I have so many stuffed animals, including a red panda named Cuddles.

9 hours ago, DramaQueen said:

That's adorable!!!!!! I have so many stuffed animals, including a red panda named Cuddles.

Awwww! I love it!!

9 hours ago, DramaQueen said:

When I first saw your profile name, I literally thought "ohhhhh boyyyy.... A  drama queen is coming through!" But then I saw some your posts, and I was like, "daaang, this girl's not afraid to say what she thinks! I like it!" (I think a different language than that which I speak) I was excited to see some else who seemed think about what she thought about things. Most people at my school just shy (I know this is a homonym, but I forgot the right spelling, I need some help Condensation!!) away from anything that will make them think deeply, ready to jump on the next passing breeze or idea. 

8 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Why did you change your profile picture?

I honestly don't really know. I guess just saw this and thought it was super cute. And I like changing my profile pic. And I didn't think it portrayed me very well. I don't know, I guess I wanted something new. Did you like the old one better? I was honestly kind of bored, so decided to change it.

4 hours ago, Condensation said:

I thought you were super super nice. When I met you was the moment I decided I was actually going to dedicate time to this forum. You were so welcoming and helpful, even though I was a nobody.

Edited by Scarletfox

10 hours ago, Scarletfox said:
  • How do you treat people who annoy you for no reason at all?
    • I try to be patient, but people tell me I sound condescending
  • If you wrote a book, what would its title be?
    • The Vulpians
  • If you had to leave home because of an emergency, what 3 things would you take with you?
    • A machete
    • A backpack
    • A good book
  • What would you wish for if a genie gave you three wishes? 
    • I would want to know the truth about life
    • I would want wisdom
    • I would wish for my entire family and I to be marooned on a small island with a lighthouse on it. We would get weekly shipments of needed supplies. No one would ever want to leave, so no one would ever try. 
  • What is the meaning of life?
    • To try to discover and understand truth
  • If you suddenly had the means to go back in time, what would you do?
    • Watch history play out like a movie
  • If you could rid the world of one thing, what would it be?
    • Suffering
  • If you could meet anyone from history, who would it be and why?
    • Jesus. I have hundreds of questions. 
  • If someone suddenly gave you a lot of money, how would you spend it?
    • I would use it to get my pilot's license
  • What item would you grab first if your house was on fire?
    • (don't laugh) My stuffed Appa. One of my sisters gave me a stuffed animal (the character Appa from Avatar) when she moved to college as a going away present. It is what comforts me when I feel alone.
  • If you had to give all your toys away, who would you give them to?
    • I went on a mission trip to Honduras last year where we reached out to different villages along a river. I would give the toys to the kids there.
  • Why do you wake up in the morning?
    • I wake up so that I can serve God, and so that when I die, I will hear "Well done, good and faithful servant"
  • What do you want to be when you grow up?
    • This sounds terribly cliche, but I want to be an astronaut for NASA. I don't tell many people about this dream of mine because they usually laugh. I am so fascinated with space and astronomy, and I want to go somewhere new and uncharted. 
  • If you were the president for a day, what’s the first thing would you do?
    • I would make my best attempt at unifying the country
  • How do you make someone happy?
    • I sit down and get them to talk. I give them words of encouragement. I ask them if they'd like a hug. 
  • If you could make one absolute rule for a day, what would it be?
    • That everyone would be authentic and not hide behind their masks for a day

Wow! You really did take the challange. :o Respect. This is lovely. 

5 hours ago, AonEne said:

What is your favorite fairy tale? 

This is a hard one... I think it has to be The Fisherman and his Wife. (except there are some really strange versions of this story, my favorite is the one where the wife is happy in the end even though she's in a hovel)

On 8/15/2020 at 8:32 PM, Scarletfox said:

Awwww! I love it!!

When I first saw your profile name, I literally thought "ohhhhh boyyyy.... A  drama queen is coming through!" But then I saw some your posts, and I was like, "daaang, this girl's not afraid to say what she thinks! I like it!" (I think a different language than that which I speak) I was excited to see some else who seemed think about what she thought about things. Most people at my school just shy (I know this is a homonym, but I forgot the right spelling, I need some help Condensation!!) away from anything that will make them think deeply, ready to jump on the next passing breeze or idea. 

I honestly don't really know. I guess just saw this and thought it was super cute. And I like changing my profile pic. And I didn't think it portrayed me very well. I don't know, I guess I wanted something new. Did you like the old one better? I was honestly kind of bored, so decided to change it.

I thought you were super super nice. When I met you was the moment I decided I was actually going to dedicate time to this forum. You were so welcoming and helpful, even though I was a nobody.

Shy is correct in that situation.

Aww . . . thanks!!!

What do you think I look like?

14 hours ago, Condensation said:

Shy is correct in that situation.

Really?? I DID SOMETHING RIGHT!!!

14 hours ago, Condensation said:

What do you think I look like?

Droplets of water, duuuuh. :lol: Jk jk. I don't know why, but I always envisioned you with brown hair and brown eyes, and a little shorter than me, but with an older kind of face. You know, that look of maturity and knowledge that some people have. For some reason, I always imagine online peoples with random details that are usually non-existent. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, The Awakened Salad said:

Do you own any houseplants?

What’s your favourite song?

Everything I touch dies, so we only have fake houseplants.

Ooh, that's a hard one, I think right now it'd have to be Beautiful Eulogy (by the artist, Beautiful Eulogy). 

On 9/21/2020 at 2:32 PM, Channelknight Fadran said:

What is your profile picture?

It's just art depicting a non-descript red-head, nothing more, nothing less. It's not really from anything, but I liked the look of it, and I felt like it was kind of a decent representation of me.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/3/2020 at 4:00 PM, AonEne said:

What is your favorite candy? 

Puppies or kittens? 

Twix

To be honest, I don't have a strong opinion on this one, but I'd probably have to go with puppies. I love kittens a lot, but I like playing with puppies better :P