Ask Condensation Anything

Condensation

Stealing back my question: What was your first impression of me?

Who's your favorite of my RP characters?

What are your hobbies? (Besides reading)

Do you have a favorite sister out of Mist and Vapor? If so, who? 

Who do you consider your best friend on the Shard?

Who's your fantasy boyfriend?

Favorite color?

Favorite flower?

Favorite tree?

Favorite type of body of water?

Favorite combination of colors? (Mine would be the colors of a sunset.)

What is your opinion of me? Why do you think I am profound? Why Condensation and not Fog or Cloud or Haze or Steam? For that matter, why Vapor and Mist? What is your opinion on superlatives? Do you enjoy flying without the hindrance of mechanical machines? Why did you stop dreaming of the gates? What happened to your pet imp? How many seconds in eternity? Do you remember being reconstructed? What happened to your eyes? 

Moisture accumulating, forming entities three, chatter, randomness, and SE, and random chatter, three entities forming accumulated moisture

2 hours ago, revelryintheart said:

Do you have any pets?

What is your favorite restaurant?

What was your first impression of me?

Yes, three cats.

Wendy's, I like how they put lettuce on their sandwiches and it's fresh lettuce.

Kind of bossy, to be honest. Now that I know you, it's not there as much. I think it's a shield to protect you that you put up.

1 hour ago, DramaQueen said:

Stealing back my question: What was your first impression of me?

Who's your favorite of my RP characters?

What are your hobbies? (Besides reading)

Do you have a favorite sister out of Mist and Vapor? If so, who? 

Who do you consider your best friend on the Shard?

Who's your fantasy boyfriend?

Favorite color?

Favorite flower?

Favorite tree?

Favorite type of body of water?

Favorite combination of colors? (Mine would be the colors of a sunset.)

Very friendly, didn't pay attention to my questions.

DQ, because she's in the RP I started.

Riding my bike to the library, checking 17th Shard, and watching movies/TV shows.

Mist for sure.

Hmm . . . @KyL, we've been friends for a while and I'm friends with his sister. Plus, I actually talk to him :D

Elend! Books.

any color of blue, roses(I'm a romantic), quaking aspen, brook, the way blue deepens in large bodies of water.

1 hour ago, Gears said:

What is your opinion of me? Why do you think I am profound? Why Condensation and not Fog or Cloud or Haze or Steam? For that matter, why Vapor and Mist? What is your opinion on superlatives? Do you enjoy flying without the hindrance of mechanical machines? Why did you stop dreaming of the gates? What happened to your pet imp? How many seconds in eternity? Do you remember being reconstructed? What happened to your eyes? 

Moisture accumulating, forming entities three, chatter, randomness, and SE, and random chatter, three entities forming accumulated moisture

A little blunt, but profound at times, and kind. Because you make profound statements. It seemed the funniest choice of the synonyms for Mist. Preservation's power, and then I suggested that one to Vapor and she liked it. They're the best!!!(yes, that was a joke about superlatives) Yes, yes I do. Eternity is a long time to dream. He was stolen by Sophie Foster and named Iggy(Keeper of the Lost Cities joke). 525,600 times 60(Seasons of Love, Rent). Yes, but only blurry memories. They now stare eternally.

1 hour ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

This isn’t quite as profound as Gear’s questions, but what was your first impression of me?

Um, I don't remember getting much of a first impression, just hey there's a person posting and you grew on me. I started posting on topics you post on(by coincidence), and got to know you.

10 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Yes, three cats.

Wendy's, I like how they put lettuce on their sandwiches and it's fresh lettuce.

Kind of bossy, to be honest. Now that I know you, it's not there as much. I think it's a shield to protect you that you put up.

Wow I don't think anyone has ever described me as being bossy. Congrats for being the first.

Also what are your cats' names and what do they look like?

20 hours ago, The_Truthwatcher said:

What was your first impression of me?

I think the first time I met you was on TLPW, so it was just like "wins" and I was like okay that's what we do here.

3 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Aww, that makes me feel... a number of things, actually.

Intimidated?

Yes, intimidated. Would overawed be a better word?

Condensation I also get severely intimidated by literally everyone on the Shard so you're not alone. When AonEne asked me to do a drawing for her I was like oh storms AonEne is talking to me why is she talking to me she's like famous why would she talk to me. Also @Channelknight Fadran  I was very intimidated by you at first idk why probably your post count (i immediately think that people with large post counts are old and wise)

Just now, revelryintheart said:

Condensation I also get severely intimidated by literally everyone on the Shard so you're not alone. When AonEne asked me to do a drawing for her I was like oh storms AonEne is talking to me why is she talking to me she's like famous why would she talk to me. Also @Channelknight Fadran  I was very intimidated by you at first idk why probably your post count (i immediately think that people with large post counts are old and wise)

*Loud, indiscriminate, and genuinely amused laughing*

"Ene... famous... hahaha! Oh, gosh... post count... wise... snort."

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

*Loud, indiscriminate, and genuinely amused laughing*

"Ene... famous... hahaha! Oh, gosh... post count... wise... snort."

hey im just a babey sharder that doesn't know anything ok

*realizes that ive actually been on the shard for 5 months and have like 12 followers and don't qualify as babey*

i still hardly know how anything works

2 minutes ago, revelryintheart said:

hey im just a babey sharder that doesn't know anything ok

*realizes that ive actually been on the shard for 5 months and have like 12 followers and don't qualify as babey*

i still hardly know how anything works

Here's how things work: You post, and eventually people love you!

32 minutes ago, revelryintheart said:

That wasn't a question :) And same.

4 hours ago, revelryintheart said:

I think this is why Danex doesn't seem intimidating at all, even though he has been on the Shard longer than most of the other people. He almost exclusively posts in the forum games section.

4 hours ago, Condensation said:

I think the first time I met you was on TLPW, so it was just like "wins" and I was like okay that's what we do here.

You had a pretty good handle on me, then.

On 8/15/2020 at 4:20 PM, revelryintheart said:

oh storms AonEne is talking to me why is she talking to me she's like famous why would she talk to me. 

Because you’re way cooler than I am, you do art and stuff 

Condensation, how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? 

What is your favorite river? 

Do you know the muffin man?