Selecting the Leader of the Hegemony of the World

Gears

Who should be the Leader of the Hegemony of the World?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be the Leader of the Hegemony of the World?

• Archer
    • I Am A Fish
    • Condensation
    • revelryintheart
    • Scarletfox
    • Brandon Sanderson
    • Negative_Null
    • Channelknight Fadran
    • Matrim's Dice
    • Mist
    • Danex
    • Truthless of Shinovar
    • DramaQueen

8 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Dang. How could you possibly have come up with that crazy idea?...

Well then, I'll nominate myself, with @Matrim's Dice as my second. Yep.

If you win, I accept!

Um, I'm fairly certain that Gears said that wasn't allowed.

2 minutes ago, revelryintheart said:

Hey @Vapor you're my second and there's nothing you can do about it. (Is this how this works?)

Yes, that's how that works. (What, you'd choose Vapor over me?)

5 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Eh, probably true. 

Okay, you're my second, as you pointed that out

Okay? Duly noted and accepted. Many thanks.

Scarletfox, good job. I wish I could do the same, but I can't post pictures that aren't already on the Internet, since I am on a computer rather than a phone.

I nominate @DramaQueen as my second. - As she has some experience with debate, she has at least elementary knowledge of how policies work, and the repercussions of rulings.

@Condensation will be my treasurer and secretary (not the desk sitting secretary, the important kind of secretary). I've noticed that Condensation is very grammatically conscience, which reflects on her attention to detail. This is a desired trait when it comes to people who manage budgets.

My head advisor is @Brandon Sanderson, with @Sorana and @Channelknight Fadran as his seconds, my secondary advisors. - Since Brandon will be writing books, and will not have time to rule the world, he will serve as my head advisor. He will give me advice on how to run the country, without the stress of the world on his shoulders affecting the quality of his books.

My country will be run with patience. Our goal will be world peace. We are willing to keep the world united, as Elend Venture was able to, but we will not sacrifice our morals to get there.

Vote for Scarletfox, a peaceful tomorrow.

Edited by Scarletfox

3 hours ago, Gears said:

A nominee can be disqualified if they violate the 17th Shard Code of Conduct or otherwise violate site policies. They can also withdraw themselves if they find themselves too busy.

Okay, but how can I hack the system and disqualify anyone who opposes me?

is forgery allowed?

Bribery?

What about releasing questionable documents that prove every other nominee likes to drown puppies in their free time? 

Edited by Danex

8 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Also @Matrim's Dice you can be executioner if you want.

Noted

8 hours ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Well then, I'll nominate myself, with @Matrim's Dice as my second. Yep.

Invalid

8 hours ago, revelryintheart said:

Hey @Vapor you're my second and there's nothing you can do about it. (Is this how this works?)

Correct.

8 hours ago, Condensation said:

Am I allowed to vote for myself?

Voting has not yet commenced, but once it has, yes.

8 hours ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Okay, you're my second, as you pointed that out

Noted

7 hours ago, Scarletfox said:

I nominate @DramaQueen as my second. - As she has some experience with debate, she has at least elementary knowledge of how policies work, and the repercussions of rulings.

@Condensation will be my treasurer and secretary (not the desk sitting secretary, the important kind of secretary). I've noticed that Condensation is very grammatically conscience, which reflects on her attention to detail. This is a desired trait when it comes to people who manage budgets.

My head advisor is @Brandon Sanderson, with @Sorana and @Channelknight Fadran as his seconds, my secondary advisors. - Since Brandon will be writing books, and will not have time to rule the world, he will serve as my head advisor. He will give me advice on how to run the country, without the stress of the world on his shoulders affecting the quality of his books.

Brandon Sanderson does not currently have a second [and if he did, he could only have one], but you may name secondary advisors if you wish.

4 hours ago, Danex said:

Okay, but how can I hack the system and disqualify anyone who opposes me?

is forgery allowed?

Bribery?

What about releasing questionable documents that prove every other nominee likes to drown puppies in their free time? 

I am legally incapable of providing that information. 

1 hour ago, Gears said:

Brandon Sanderson does not currently have a second [and if he did, he could only have one], but you may name secondary advisors if you wish.

When I said that, I was meaning as my head advisor, his seconds were Sorana and Channelknight. So, he would my head advisor, and then on his right and left would be Sorana and Channelkight.

7 hours ago, Sorana said:

I'll gladly help you build a world according to your plans. Can I suggest to add a few environmental goals apart from the world peace part?

Sure! I'm thinking of making more specifics about our goals, because world peace is a fairly broad term. I think we could make environmental goals as subgoals to world peace. So, like, our goal is world peace, but to get world peace, we need to prioritize multiple things like perhaps: less war, lower crime rates, a better environment, that type of thing.

Support @Channelknight Fadran for equality and justice for all! Equal opportunity underneath the constitutional monarchy of the guy who was a mage, soldier, merchant, and Channelknight. He will make sure your rights are not taken away, and he'll also make sure that if he has to execute anybody, it won't be for no reason whatsoever!

None of that was appealing. Storms, I need a slogan.