Selecting the Leader of the Hegemony of the World

Gears

Who should be the Leader of the Hegemony of the World?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be the Leader of the Hegemony of the World?

• Archer
    • I Am A Fish
    • Condensation
    • revelryintheart
    • Scarletfox
    • Brandon Sanderson
    • Negative_Null
    • Channelknight Fadran
    • Matrim's Dice
    • Mist
    • Danex
    • Truthless of Shinovar
    • DramaQueen

Nominations for the Leader of the Hegemony of the World have officially begun! This is Phase 1 of the process by which the Leader of the Hegemony of the World will be decided, in which individuals shall be nominated. It will end at 0:00 GMT on 2020 August 16. Phase 2 of the process by which the Leader of the Hegemony of the World will be decided, in which individuals shall campaign, shall end at 0:00 GMT on 2020 August 20. Phase 3 of the Process by which the Leader of the Hegemony of the world will be decided, in which the voting shall take place, shall end at 0:00 GMT on 2020 August 25. The winner will be decided by popular vote, with ties being decided by single combat with weapons of the combatants' choice. Nominees may name a second if they wish. The second will assume command should the nominee be rendered unable to participate in Nominations for the Leader of the Hegemony of the World.  Nominees may run a campaign if they wish. This entails whatever the nominee wishes for it to entail, so long as it follows the 17th Shard Code of Conduct. Let the Nominations for Leader of the Hegemony of the World commence!

Current Nominees

Spoiler

@Archer, by Archer [Gears as second]

@I Am A Fish, by Archer [Archer as second, FriarFritz as advertising, Shardshaper as Human Resources, Hentient as Secretary of Offense]

@Condensation, by Scarletfox [DramaQueen as second, FriarFritz as campaign manager, Vapor as second capaign manager]

@revelryintheart, by Scarletfox [Vapor as second]

@Scarletfox, by Archer [DramaQueen as second, Condensation as treasurer/secretary, Brandon Sanderson as head advisor, Sorana and Channelknight Fadran as secondary advisors]

@Brandon Sanderson, by Truthless of Shinovar [no second named]

@Negative_Null, by FriarFritz [no second named]

@Channelknight Fadran, by Matrim's Dice [Spren of Kindness as second, Matrim's Dice as executioner, Emi and Danex as staff]

@Matrim's Dice, by Matrim's Dice [Condensation as second]

@Mist, by Vapor [no second named]

@Danex, by Danex [no second named]

@Truthless of Shinovar, by Truthless of Shinovar [xinoehp512 as second, Jaywalk as treasury secretary]

@DramaQueen, by Truthwatcher [Channelknight Fadran as second, Condensation as advisor, Truthwatcher as secretary, Scarletfox as court advisor, Danex and revelryintheart as assistant musical recommenders, revelryintheart as resident artist]

Edited by Gears

*sighs*

I don't want to run the world. But I do want to sabotage this election by taking it as unseriously as possible (*glares at Gears*). I have no platform or pandering, just a gimmick: vote for me and I'll make a joke about you. Probably a bad one. 

Woooo

Just now, Archer said:

(*glares at Gears*)

Listen, Archer, you were the one who initiated the Discord conversation. You were the one who brought up hegemony. You were the one who nominated yourself. You were the one who challenged Chaos to a duel. You were the one who wanted this. You only have yourself to blame.

23 minutes ago, Scarletfox said:

Can we nominate multiple people?

Affirmative.

22 minutes ago, Archer said:

I nominate the fish. 

Acknowledged.

18 minutes ago, Scarletfox said:

Accepted

13 minutes ago, I Am A Fish said:

All candidates who don't know what Gerrymandering is should be disqualified

We do not discriminate.

12 minutes ago, Archer said:

I second all of those nominations and nominate Scarlet so I can say that she is so old-school - *pauses to let studio audience say HOW OLD-SCHOOL IS SHE!* - she communicates using Scarletfax! 

Allowed

7 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

I nominate the one and only (and on this site, late) @Brandon Sanderson!

Authorised

9 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

I nominate the one and only (and on this site, late) @Brandon Sanderson!

I would be very interested to hear all the nominee's positions on this contender. Is he the best and therefore should win this election? Or is he not the best and therefore you hate books and possibly kittens! Let's hear it, kitten haters.  >.>

Just now, Archer said:

I would be very interested to hear all the nominee's positions on this contender. Is he the best and therefore should win this election? Or is he not the best and therefore you hate books and possibly kittens! Let's hear it, kitten haters.  >.>

The Brandon Sandman is an unstoppable force of nature. If he runs, he will crank out book after book until all other candidate are beaten into submission. He will sway voters with realistic stories that inspire real emotions. They will be unable to resist Dalinar’s redemption and Kaladin kicking chull. He shall win. Fate has decided it.