Ghostblood AMA

Necessary Eagle

I've been accepted into the Ghostbloods! I don't remember applying, actually, but this morning I noticed the new title by my name. I guess I impressed them from afar? Anyway, now I'm a member and I know everything. Everything. I also fundamentally fail to comprehend the secret part of "secret society" . Ask away!

A Splinter is watching you and weighing how much you really know and whether certain plans need to be altered...

So, softball question first: Why are your members so active on Roshar when your ultimate goal is to introduce instant noodles to Scadrial?

16 hours ago, Weltall said:

A Splinter is watching you and weighing how much you really know and whether certain plans need to be altered...

So, softball question first: Why are your members so active on Roshar when your ultimate goal is to introduce instant noodles to Scadrial?

Rayse has been attempting to meddle with the recipe. If he is allowed the freedom to interfere, cosmere ramen will be an unsatisfying concoction of Styrofoam-like noodles in way too much salt and MSG. We're trying to keep him distracted with this whole Final Desolation thing. Sure, it's killed off a few of us (and more than a few of not-us), but is any price too great to pay for perfect pasta? Didn't think so.

8 hours ago, Goatbringer said:

How does a Ghostblood get onto the Seventeeth Shard!? Does this been our organizations are in cahoots?

I'm not saying we've infiltrated your group on so many levels that we've metaphorically got the keys to your front door... but the chicken chouta in the 17S cafeteria is excellent, give our compliments to the cook.

6 hours ago, Esane said:

A bridgeman is hating on you. They want to be part of a society but will die before they can.

Your death is all part of our Nefarious Plan. I hope that makes you feel better.

1 minute ago, Necessary Eagle said:

Rayse has been attempting to meddle with the recipe. If he is allowed the freedom to interfere, cosmere ramen will be an unsatisfying concoction of Styrofoam-like noodles in way too much salt and MSG. We're trying to keep him distracted with this whole Final Desolation thing. Sure, it's killed off a few of us (and more than a few of not-us), but is any price too great to pay for perfect pasta? Didn't think so.

I'm not saying we've infiltrated your group on so many levels that we've metaphorically got the keys to your front door... but the chicken chouta in the 17S cafeteria is excellent, give our compliments to the cook.

Your death is all part of our Nefarious Plan. I hope that makes you feel better.

Storming Lighteyes and yes i am assuming your eye color

9 hours ago, Necessary Eagle said:

He does his best, considering he only has one arm. 

19 hours ago, Esane said:

Storming Lighteyes and yes i am assuming your eye color

*sends waves of frustration your way*

3 hours ago, Frustration said:

@DramaQueen

Protect this Bridgeman, his Frustration must come to fruition.

I have no clue what you want me to do, hopefully I have made you proud.

Agh, storms! You're giving me way too much work.

19 hours ago, Necessary Eagle said:

There. Be grateful this isn't women's script, or you would have angered a great many people. Luckily for you, it's easier to hide things in foreign languages like this one.

Ummmm don't listen to this, guys. I'm sure it's just a misunderstanding. No infiltrations here. Yeah. Moving on.

Well, can't deny this one. Poor guy.

Edited by Eluvianii

4 hours ago, DramaQueen said:

*sends waves of frustration your way*

I have no clue what you want me to do, hopefully I have made you proud.

STORMS!!!!! THESE STORMING LIGHTEYES ARE SO STORMING STUPID TO NOT LET ME IN THEIR STORMING SECRET SOCIETY!! STORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMS

On 8/15/2020 at 4:32 PM, Esane said:

STORMS!!!!! THESE STORMING LIGHTEYES ARE SO STORMING STUPID TO NOT LET ME IN THEIR STORMING SECRET SOCIETY!! STORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMS

1 hour ago, Hoid the Drifter said:

Chill!

NO!!!!! STORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMSSTORMS!!!!!!!!!! STORMING LIGHTEYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 8/15/2020 at 5:32 PM, Esane said:

Jeez, we're letting you be blade-fodder for a secret society, what more do you want? Storming darkeyes, they're all so entitled these days.

12 hours ago, Necessary Eagle said:

Jeez, we're letting you be blade-fodder for a secret society, what more do you want? Storming darkeyes, they're all so entitled these days.

BLADE-FODDER?!?!?!?! I WANT TO LIVE!! NOT DIE, YOU STORMING LIGHTEYES!!!! AND I HAVE NOW FOUND OUT I HAVE NOBLE BLOOD RUNNING THROUGH MY VEINS, SO HA!

On 8/15/2020 at 1:39 PM, Eluvianii said:

Agh, storms! You're giving me way too much work.

There. Be grateful this isn't women's script, or you would have angered a great many people. Luckily for you, it's easier to hide things in foreign languages like this one.

What's the matter? It's not like I've told them about any of the juicy stuff, like the Hemalurge exchange program, or the Rejected Unmade Brigade, or Mraize's secret Not Safehand For Work collection. Heh, even I know better than to talk about such things.